• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PWS Online Shop and Wedding Registry Now Available | Latest Update

In summary, NooraK contacted technical support to find out when they would be able to set up her online shop on her PWS. She is glad to have found out about this last hour.
deanna_g
So I just submitted my 4th show. I'm qualified now, right? I signed up for my PWS last week, but I still don't show a "shop online" or "wedding registry" link. Anyone have an idea of when these will show up? I'd like to send out my June Newsletter, but I don't want to do that until people can order from my PWS, know what I mean?

Oh, and just in case anyone was wondering, I used to consult (started in april '08) and then I stopped for a while and just re-signed in April of this year. (-:

Were your sales $1250 or more in those 4 shows? Currently it's the $1250 that qualifies you, not 4 shows. 4 shows (and multiples of 4 shows) is still part of the bonus program for PC$$ though so number of shows is important in the first 90 days, just not to qualify you.

Oh yes. They totaled over $3K......

Then the website should update soon. If it's been a week since you've qualified I'd call tech support - you never know, there could be a glitch.

OK. I submitted my qualifying show yesterday morning. So hopefully soon! Thanks!

Well, I still don't have the option to shop online with my PWS. I contacted my director yesterday and she said it looks like I'll have to call technical support. Blah. They aren't open til Monday. This really stinks! I would really like to set up my hosts' online stuff for them!

You can set up shows online even before you qualify. Your guests won't be able to place individual orders or wedding registries, but they can order through a show.

Go into your site to the "Our Products" section, it should give you a "How to purchase" link. Click on that, put in the host's name, and copy the web address that shows once you've done that. Send that to your host to forward to all of her guests to ensure they place the order through her show.

Or you can give her the password when you set her show up on your PWS, have her go into the "For our hosts" section and send e-invitations. Those will link directly back to her show too.

Magically in the last hour, my PWS is in full swing! Yay!!!!!!! Thanks, NooraK for the tips, though! Good to know!

What is Pws Shop Online?

Pws Shop Online is an online platform for Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business, place orders, and access resources.

How do I log in to Pws Shop Online?

To log in to Pws Shop Online, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant Login" button. Enter your login information and click "Sign In".

Can I place an order for my customers through Pws Shop Online?

Yes, Pws Shop Online allows you to place orders for your customers. Simply select the items they want and enter their shipping and payment information.

What resources are available on Pws Shop Online?

Pws Shop Online offers a variety of resources for consultants, including marketing materials, training videos, and business tools.

Is there a mobile app for Pws Shop Online?

Yes, there is a mobile app available for Pws Shop Online. You can download it from the App Store or Google Play Store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Leanna
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Leanna
  • Oklabell