• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PWS Session Time Out: Troubleshooting Email Changes on My Website"

In summary, "Pws Session Time Out" is a feature that automatically ends a user's session on a website or online platform after a certain period of inactivity. The duration of this timeout varies, but it is typically a few minutes to several hours. When a "Pws Session Time Out" occurs, the user is automatically logged out and may lose any unsaved work. It is usually not possible to disable this feature, but users can prevent it by actively interacting with the website or platform.
JDooley
I am trying to change someones email on my website and the session is timing out when i hit continue. is anyone else having problems today???
Thanks
Jessica

Try hitting CTRL+F5 while on the main page of consultant's corner and then go back in. I have this happen a lot.

Hi Jessica, I am not experiencing any issues with session timeouts on my website today. It is possible that the issue may be specific to your website or internet connection. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser? If the issue persists, it may be helpful to contact your website's technical support team for further assistance.

1. What is "Pws Session Time Out"?

"Pws Session Time Out" refers to a feature or setting that automatically ends a user's session on a website or online platform after a certain period of inactivity. This is often used for security purposes to protect sensitive information and prevent unauthorized access to an account.

2. How long does the "Pws Session Time Out" typically last?

The duration of a "Pws Session Time Out" can vary depending on the website or platform. Generally, it can range from a few minutes to several hours. Some websites may also allow users to adjust the time frame for their session timeout in their account settings.

3. What happens when a "Pws Session Time Out" occurs?

When a "Pws Session Time Out" occurs, the user will be automatically logged out of their account and will need to log in again to continue using the website or platform. Any unsaved work or changes may be lost, so it is important to save your progress frequently.

4. Can I disable the "Pws Session Time Out" feature?

In most cases, the "Pws Session Time Out" feature cannot be disabled as it is a security measure. However, some websites may allow users to adjust the duration of their session timeout or provide an option to keep the session active while the user is on the page.

5. How can I prevent a "Pws Session Time Out" from happening?

To prevent a "Pws Session Time Out" from occurring, make sure to actively interact with the website or platform by clicking on links or buttons, typing, or scrolling. This will signal to the system that you are still actively using the page and should prevent the session from timing out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pamperedbecky