• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Answers: Setting Up for a Spring Shopping Day

In summary, to prepare your kitchen for a successful Spring Shopping Day, declutter and clean your counters and cabinets and stock up on essential tools and ingredients. Some essential items include a high-quality chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a variety of spices and oils. To save money, consider purchasing multipurpose items and taking advantage of sales and discounts. To make the most out of your Pampered Chef products, read instructions and experiment with different recipes. You can also host a Spring Shopping Day with friends and family to introduce them to products and earn free items as a host.
jterre
OK... so I'm a little lost and need so answers...
I am going to be setting up at a friends house for a spring shopping day!! So excited as I've never done this before!! Anyhow she has sent up a flyer and has sent it out on facebook in her events. On it she included my website along w/ 4 other consultants from different companies. Is this ok to do? Please help I don't want to break rules and I'm not sure if this is ok or not...
Thanks
Jenn

She can post the flyer and info, but not a link to your website.

Well I believe she posted my phone #, email, and website...
Should I ask her to remove it?

You should ask her to remove your website.

Thanks ladies!!

1. How do I prepare my kitchen for a successful Spring Shopping Day?

To prepare your kitchen for a Spring Shopping Day, make sure to declutter and clean your counters and cabinets. This will create more space for your new purchases and make it easier to find items while cooking. You can also stock up on essential tools and ingredients, such as measuring cups, spices, and oils, to ensure you have everything you need for the day.

2. What are some essential tools and ingredients I should have for a successful Spring Shopping Day?

Some essential tools and ingredients to have for a Spring Shopping Day include a high-quality chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a variety of spices and oils. These items will help you prepare a wide range of recipes and make your cooking experience more efficient.

3. How can I save money during my Spring Shopping Day?

To save money during your Spring Shopping Day, consider purchasing multipurpose tools and ingredients that can be used for a variety of recipes. You can also take advantage of sales and discounts, and consider buying in bulk to save money in the long run. Additionally, make a list of the items you need before shopping to avoid impulse purchases.

4. How can I make the most out of my Pampered Chef products during a Spring Shopping Day?

To make the most out of your Pampered Chef products, take the time to read the instructions and watch tutorial videos to learn how to use them properly. Additionally, experiment with different recipes and techniques to get the most out of each product. Don't be afraid to ask for help or tips from other Pampered Chef consultants or customers.

5. Can I host a Spring Shopping Day with my friends and family?

Yes, you can absolutely host a Spring Shopping Day with your friends and family! It's a great way to introduce them to Pampered Chef products and recipes, and you can even earn free products as a host. You can also make it a fun and interactive experience by having everyone cook and prepare meals together using your new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grins88
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • jterre
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • lacychef