• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: 1250 in Sales, 90 Days Free & Show Ordering

In summary, the "1250 in Sales, 90 Days Free & Show Ordering" offer is a special promotion for new Pampered Chef consultants. It includes a sales goal of $1250 within the first 90 days, which will earn the consultant an extra $250 in free products. New consultants will also receive 90 days of free access to the Show Ordering feature, which allows them to place orders for customers directly through their online portal. To reach the sales goal, it is important to utilize all available resources and seek guidance from experienced consultants. If the goal is not reached, the extra $250 in free products will not be earned, but access to Show Ordering will still be available. Show Ordering is a free feature that allows for
Crisab62
I am a new consultant, but I have made my 1250 in sales. My personal website has been updated with the extra 90 days free and I am now in the consultant listing, however I still only have the show option for ordering on my website. How do I get the corrected? or is this already correct?

Thanks!

It takes a night for them to update the option of having the wedding registry and online ordering. If it isn't correct tomorrow morning you can call HO.

Congratulations on reaching your $1250 in sales! It may take a few days for your website to update with the full consultant options. If you do not see the correct options after a week or so, I recommend reaching out to your upline mentor or the company's customer service for assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot any issues with your website and ensure that it is set up correctly for ordering. Keep up the great work as a new consultant!

What does the "1250 in Sales, 90 Days Free & Show Ordering" offer for new consultants?

The "1250 in Sales, 90 Days Free & Show Ordering" offer is a special promotion for new Pampered Chef consultants. It includes a sales goal of $1250 within the first 90 days of joining, which will earn the consultant an extra $250 in free products. Additionally, new consultants will receive 90 days of free access to the Show Ordering feature, which allows them to place orders for customers directly through their online portal.

How can I reach the $1250 sales goal within 90 days?

To reach the $1250 sales goal, it is important to utilize all of the resources available to you as a new consultant. This includes hosting cooking shows, sharing the Pampered Chef products with friends and family, and utilizing social media to promote your business. Our team of experienced consultants can also provide tips and guidance to help you reach your goal.

What happens if I don't reach the $1250 sales goal within 90 days?

If you do not reach the $1250 sales goal within 90 days, you will not be eligible for the extra $250 in free products. However, you will still have access to the Show Ordering feature for the full 90 days and can continue to build your business and reach your sales goals.

What is Show Ordering and how does it work?

Show Ordering is a feature available to Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to place orders for customers directly through their online portal. This makes it easy for consultants to manage their orders and allows for a seamless ordering experience for their customers. Show Ordering is free for new consultants for the first 90 days.

Can I still participate in other promotions and offers while utilizing the "1250 in Sales, 90 Days Free & Show Ordering" offer?

Yes, you can still participate in other promotions and offers while utilizing the "1250 in Sales, 90 Days Free & Show Ordering" offer. This offer is meant to help new consultants jumpstart their business, but you are still eligible for any other promotions or incentives that may be available during your first 90 days as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • shinozaki
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
shinozaki
  • VAGirlChef