• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why can't I see my PWS order in P3?

In summary, a Pws Order, also known as a Personalized Written Service Order, is a method used on cooking shows to provide detailed instructions and ingredients for recreating a specific dish or recipe. Viewers can obtain Pws Orders during the airing of the show or through the show's website or social media pages. Pws Orders can be modified to fit dietary preferences or restrictions, but may alter the taste or texture of the dish. They are not only used on cooking shows, but also in other settings such as cooking classes and workshops. While some cooking shows may take requests for Pws Orders, there is no guarantee that your request will be fulfilled.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Well I've searched CC and CS and I can't find an answer. I "hosted" my own show in early April. I've tried to get orders and now I have enough to put through a show, however one of my orders was placed through my PWS with my name as host. Why can't I see it in P3? Is there something special I need to do? TIA

You need to review it on your PWS, then go into P3 and, while the show is up on your screen, click the "copy PWS orders" button. Navigate to the appropriate show online and it'll copy the order.

It depends when the show was put in. If it was put in before the end of April, you won't be able to see it in P3. It could be they placed the order on your PWS after the show was closed and you had already closed it in PP.I think as long as the show is still open, you can place orders through the host's PWS. I know I've done it. I don't think it's a problem. I think what you need to do is just add that order to the show in P3 so it will be all together. You can even go into P3 and start an "outside order" if you want to. Just click on the little yellow folder with the green arrow pointing out of it. It's on the bottom right of the page.

What is a Pws Order on a Cooking Show?

A Pws Order, also known as a Personalized Written Service Order, is a method used on cooking shows to provide instructions on how to recreate a specific dish or recipe. This order is typically written by the show's host or chef and includes detailed steps and ingredients needed to make the dish.

How do I obtain a Pws Order on a Cooking Show?

Pws Orders are usually given out during the airing of the cooking show. Viewers can either take notes during the show or wait until the recipe is shared on the show's website or social media pages. Some cooking shows also offer the option to purchase a cookbook or recipe card with all the Pws Orders for each episode.

Can I modify a Pws Order to fit my dietary preferences or restrictions?

Yes, Pws Orders can be modified to accommodate dietary preferences or restrictions. However, it is important to note that the modifications may alter the taste or texture of the dish. It is always best to consult with a professional or do some research before making any significant modifications to a recipe.

Are Pws Orders only used on cooking shows?

No, Pws Orders can also be used in a variety of other settings such as cooking classes, workshops, and even in-home cooking demonstrations. They are a useful tool for providing step-by-step instructions and ensuring that the same dish can be recreated by different individuals.

Can I request a Pws Order for a specific dish or recipe on a cooking show?

Some cooking shows may take requests for Pws Orders, especially if they have a segment dedicated to viewer submissions or suggestions. However, there is no guarantee that your request will be fulfilled as it ultimately depends on the show's format and schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • huskerlissa