• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PWS Access Issues with CC

In summary, common causes of PWS access issues with CC include incorrect login credentials, expired or invalid CC accounts, internet connectivity issues, and browser compatibility issues. To troubleshoot these issues, you can try refreshing the page, clearing your browser's cache and cookies, checking your internet connection, and using a supported browser. If these steps do not resolve the issue, it is best to contact customer support for further assistance. Additionally, not all browsers are supported for accessing PWS with CC, so it is recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari for optimal performance. If you are still unable to access PWS with CC after troubleshooting, customer support can help identify and resolve any specific issues.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Is anyone else having problems accessing there PWS through CC to update their website?

Do you have AOL? Mine always says "your session has timed out" when I am updating my PWS, even if I just logged in. Tech support said it was because I was using a version of AOL that needed to be updated. I updated and it still happens, so now I just use Explorer when I need to access my PWS.

pamperedposey said:
Do you have AOL? Mine always says "your session has timed out" when I am updating my PWS, even if I just logged in. Tech support said it was because I was using a version of AOL that needed to be updated. I updated and it still happens, so now I just use Explorer when I need to access my PWS.

Me too - I love my AOL but when it comes to my personal website - it drives me crazy!! So when adding a show or anything - I just go thru Internet Explorer - never a problem!!

When they first came out, HO announced that PWS were only supported by Internet Explorer. They're better now, but there are still some things that are quirky in other browsers (I use Firefox, and the pic for the page 1 feature NEVER shows up). IMO, that's unacceptable, as web standards indicate that sites work with all standards-compliant browsers. And there hasn't been a new version of IE for Mac in several years.

Thanks ladiesIt's working form me today. Dont know what it was but looks like its over :eek:)

What are the common causes of PWS access issues with CC?

Some common causes of PWS access issues with CC include incorrect login credentials, expired or invalid CC accounts, internet connectivity issues, and browser compatibility issues.

How can I troubleshoot PWS access issues with CC?

To troubleshoot PWS access issues with CC, you can try refreshing the page, clearing your browser's cache and cookies, checking your internet connection, and making sure you are using a supported browser. You can also contact customer support for further assistance.

Why am I unable to access my CC account through PWS?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to access your CC account through PWS. This could be due to technical issues on the server side, incorrect login information, or a temporary service outage. It is best to check with customer support for further assistance.

Can I use any browser to access PWS with CC?

No, not all browsers are supported for accessing PWS with CC. It is recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari for optimal performance.

What should I do if I am still unable to access PWS with CC after troubleshooting?

If you have tried troubleshooting PWS access issues with CC and are still unable to access your account, you can contact customer support for further assistance. They can help you identify any specific issues and provide a solution to resolve them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • ChefArnold