• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PWS Newsletter - Keeping Anal Order in Life

Mine doesn't say that. Did you set up a special blurb for August and not set an end date? That sounds like what probably happened. It's going to keep saying that until you go in and change it if that is the case.This is my first month. I had my subscriber list done and set up last week. I think I added one person yesterday afternoon. But I did not get a copy of the newsletter....so how do I know it actually went out?? I do have my email on the subscriber list.Mine says "August is the perfect time to..." and then has a list of events.
otisbg
Gold Member
HI
Is the PWS newsletter due out today? I used to have this down pat, but the past 2 months, the dates have been changed....I need some anal order in my life:eek:

I agree - they should post the outgoing-date of the next newsletter on the screen when you log into the Newsletter Admin screens. I'm just trying it out this month, so I have no clue. But at least I'm ready for it. Someone told me it should be today though. keeping my fingers crossed!

They've been putting it in the Newswire as to when the preview is ready and when it will go out. Sept. 20 Newswire says it's going out today the 26th. Yuck. I was up really late last night updating my message and adding contacts and I think it had to be done by 6pm yesterday for it to go out today. I thought it was going out Tues. I always have my previous message expire so that at least the same message doesn't go out; they'll just get the default message.

It's always the fourth Monday of the month. I'm not sure when updates have to be in by though. I'm sure the newswire said but I have to admit to not always reading that thing very closely - am I the only one?! Hopefully they will put some sort of symbol in the new consultant planner to remind us when it goes out.

it went out - I got mine - nothing about HWC - I wonder why?

otisbg said:
it went out - I got mine - nothing about HWC - I wonder why?

That IS weird................wonder why?

I just got my newsletter delivered to my inbox- does anyone else's talk about August in the little blurb w the info? I don't normally do my own and I just glanced at it and under the catalog, it says "August is the perfect time..." :grumpy: I didn't even notice if it said that last month for Sept.
And yeah, why no mention of Making Strides? Now I have to send my contacts another update from me and I've really been trying to limit those to just the newsletter. Not happy right now.

chefsteph07 said:
I just got my newsletter delivered to my inbox- does anyone else's talk about August in the little blurb w the info? I don't normally do my own and I just glanced at it and under the catalog, it says "August is the perfect time..." :grumpy: I didn't even notice if it said that last month for Sept.
And yeah, why no mention of Making Strides? Now I have to send my contacts another update from me and I've really been trying to limit those to just the newsletter. Not happy right now.

Mine doesn't say that. Did you set up a special blurb for August and not set an end date? That sounds like what probably happened. It's going to keep saying that until you go in and change it if that is the case.

This is my first month. I had my subscriber list done and set up last week. I think I added one person yesterday afternoon. But I did not get a copy of the newsletter....so how do I know it actually went out?? I do have my email on the subscriber list.
EDIT :: OK...I found it. It was in my spam folder. My director's was NOT in my spam folder, so why on earth was mine?? I hope that doesn't happen much.

I have not gotten mine in my regular e-mail account in a couple of months, not even in my spam folder. I added another contact for me to my hotmail (junk) account and it arrived there today. Phew, at least my updated message that I did at midnight got sent and not the default message. Here's hoping those additional contacts I put in got the newsletter as well.

I guess HO is counting on us sending out the Cust. Conn. e-mail about HWC in Oct. Mmm, prob. not going to do it.

What is the purpose of the PWS Newsletter?

The PWS Newsletter is designed to help our customers maintain organization and order in their daily lives through various tips and tricks.

How often is the PWS Newsletter sent out?

The PWS Newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

Can I customize the PWS Newsletter to fit my specific needs?

Yes, you can customize the newsletter by selecting your preferences and interests when signing up for the newsletter. You can also unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time.

Is the PWS Newsletter only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the PWS Newsletter offers a variety of tips and tricks for organization and order in all aspects of life, not just for Pampered Chef products.

How can I submit my own tips and suggestions for the PWS Newsletter?

We love hearing from our customers! You can submit your own tips and suggestions by emailing us at [email address] or by contacting us through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kayleigh
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies