• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Newsletters through PWS: A Quick Guide

In summary, the workshop participants were told to email [email protected] to request the development of a customizable customer newsletter. However, it is not likely that this will happen. ISPs have agreements with Constant Contact and iContact, which allow their messages through more easily.
stephs_chef
Is there a way to send a newsletter thru PWS??

Nope, just the pre-formatted emails they have.

Not to your customers. If you have a team and upgrade your subscription, there is a great newsletter function available. We asked about customizable customer newsletters at the PWS workshop. We were told to ask and ask again by email to [email protected]. The more requests they get the more likely they are to develop it.

You could use the pre-formatted email templates on your PWS to send a newsletter. It won't be as comprehensive as, say, Tasty Tidbits, but you could direct your customers to your PWS and use the news section for more details.

That's the only current option (what Noora suggested). However, a clustermate of mine has found that only about 25% of her contacts, if that, were getting the notes she sent through her PWS.

Yes, it seems that the .biz extension is very often flagged as spam. Someone in my PWS class asked tech support about that, and the response was pretty much "we can't really do anything about it."

They said in the PWS workshop that it's just difficult since every individual provider has different settings. Add to that any customizing the recipient does, and you've got an unlimited number of obstacles to overcome.

raebates said:
They said in the PWS workshop that it's just difficult since every individual provider has different settings. Add to that any customizing the recipient does, and you've got an unlimited number of obstacles to overcome.

But why is it that constant contact and icontact seem to have a higher percentage rate of getting through to different email servers. Until I can see who is opening my emails I will never send out an email through PWS to my customers.

jenniferm said:
But why is it that constant contact and icontact seem to have a higher percentage rate of getting through to different email servers. Until I can see who is opening my emails I will never send out an email through PWS to my customers.
Constant Contact and iContact have agreements with most ISPs (internet service providers) to allow their messages through. HO doesn't have the resources to undertake the huge task of establishing those agreements. It's not their primary business, so the return would be miniscule.

1. What is the Pws Newsletter?

The Pws Newsletter is a monthly newsletter created by Pampered Chef for our consultants. It contains important updates, new product releases, training resources, and other helpful information to support your business.

2. How can I subscribe to the Pws Newsletter?

You can subscribe to the Pws Newsletter by logging into your consultant account on our website and navigating to the "My Account" section. From there, you can manage your email preferences and select to receive the newsletter.

3. Can I customize the Pws Newsletter to fit my business needs?

Yes, you can customize the Pws Newsletter by choosing which types of content you would like to receive. You can also add your own personal touch by including your contact information and business logo in the newsletter.

4. Is the Pws Newsletter available in multiple languages?

Currently, the Pws Newsletter is only available in English. However, we are continuously working on expanding our language options to better serve our consultants worldwide.

5. Can I share the Pws Newsletter with my customers?

Yes, you are welcome to share the Pws Newsletter with your customers. It is a great way to keep them informed about new products and promotions, and also helps to promote your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • newatthis
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • esavvymom