• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Contacts to PWS Newsletter: Tips and Tricks

In summary, the speaker set up their newsletter and contacts a while ago but recently got new contacts and is unsure how to add them to the PWS newsletter list. They mention trying to sync with P3 and adding contacts individually, but some people have asked not to be added. They are looking for a way to select specific contacts to add to the eNewsletter and not send it to everyone on their contact list. The speaker then realizes they should post this in the newsletter forum and someone offers a solution to add new contacts through the PWS dashboard.
Candice
A long time ago (back in August?) I got on there and set up my newsletter and who I wanted to send it to. Well, I just got a whole slue of new contacts, that I would love to add, but I am not seeing a place to do that.

Has anyone had any luck with adding people to the PWS newsletter contacts? Am I not seeing something?

you just sync it with P3. That is where you have the contacts, right?Otherwise you can add them one by one in Customer Connection.

Well, there are some that I do not want to add because they asked me not to contact them monthly and what not, so I need to do it individually. I have to select each person who I would like to add the eNewletter and I can not do that. I HOPE it's not going to everyone on my contact list, because right now it says the eNewsletter is going to 185 people and I KNOW I have more contacts than that, so there IS a way to select people individually....I just can't find it right now.

oops, mods can you please move this to the NEWSLETTER forum. I did not see that previously.... :sorry:

Hi there! I've had success with adding new contacts to my PWS newsletter list. Here's what you can do:
1. Log into your PWS account and go to your dashboard.
2. Click on the "Contacts" tab.
3. On the left side, you should see a button that says "Add Contact." Click on that.
4. A pop-up box will appear where you can enter the contact's information such as name, email, and any other relevant details.
5. Once you have entered all the information, click "Save" at the bottom.
6. The new contact should now appear in your list of contacts.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is a Pws Newsletter Contact?

A Pws Newsletter Contact is a person who has signed up to receive newsletters and updates from Pampered Chef through their Personal Website (PWS). This can include customers, consultants, and potential customers who have opted in to receive communication from Pampered Chef.

2. How do I become a Pws Newsletter Contact?

You can become a Pws Newsletter Contact by signing up on a Personal Website (PWS) hosted by Pampered Chef. You can also become a contact by signing up for newsletters and updates during a Pampered Chef party or event.

3. Can I unsubscribe from Pws Newsletter Contacts?

Yes, as a Pws Newsletter Contact, you have the option to unsubscribe at any time. You can do so by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email newsletter from Pampered Chef. You can also contact Pampered Chef's customer service to request to be removed from the newsletter list.

4. How often will I receive newsletters as a Pws Newsletter Contact?

The frequency of newsletters may vary, but typically you can expect to receive newsletters from Pampered Chef once a month. However, during holiday or promotional periods, the frequency may increase. You can also adjust your email preferences to receive fewer or more newsletters.

5. Will my information be shared as a Pws Newsletter Contact?

No, as a Pws Newsletter Contact, your information will not be shared with any third parties. Your privacy is important to us and Pampered Chef respects your personal information. For more information, you can read Pampered Chef's Privacy Policy on their website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom