• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Festive Desserts in December Newsletter?! UGH!

In summary, the December newsletter is focused on savory dishes and main courses and does not feature any holiday-themed recipes. However, festive dessert recipes can be found on the website or in previous newsletters. The decision to not include desserts was made to switch things up, but they will be back in the new year. Past newsletters and recipes can be found on the website and future newsletters may include festive desserts based on customer feedback.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi
Did anyone notice that there are Thanksgiving recipes in the December newsletter? the same that were in November? I sent an email. What a bummer - I would have thought there would be more festive desserts, cookies, the cookie press...something other than turkey & stuffing? UGH!!:confused:

I just went back and looked at mine - it gets sent to my email as well - and it wasn't those recipes. There was snack mix and peppermint bark and the bruschetta dip was the featured recipe. Did you look at it through Consultants Corner? You must have still been looking at last months. Mine is definately December centered.

I looked at the one I got through my email - the Happy Thanksgiving is under the bark article....read down further. I emailed the solution center and received an email back today thanking me for finding that error - and they apologize
this what was sent

Apple Harvest Herbed Stuffing

Turkey just isn't complete unless it's accompanied by a dish of aromatic stuffing! Prepared in our popular Deep Covered Baker, this twist on traditional stuffing will draw raves from your Thanksgiving Day guests.

[ get recipe ]

Happy Thanksgiving!

> Rosemary-Herb Roasted Turkey

> Quick Mashed Potatoes

> Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

Bummer! Mine was also the December recipes that Sharon mentioned. Sorry your's was messed up!

Did you check the second page of yours? click on get recipes - thats where it was . Can't get over that I was the only one!

The December recipes were in my newsletter as well, but yes, the Thanksgiving posts/recipes are listed on the news section of my PWS when the read more link is clicked.

1. What happened to the festive dessert recipes in the December newsletter?

The December newsletter is focused on savory dishes and main courses. However, you can find festive dessert recipes on our website or in previous newsletters.

2. Will there be any holiday-themed recipes in the December newsletter?

No, the December newsletter is dedicated to helping you plan your main courses and sides for holiday meals. But don't worry, we have plenty of holiday-inspired recipes on our website and in previous newsletters.

3. Why is the December newsletter not featuring any desserts?

We understand that desserts are an important part of holiday meals, but we wanted to switch things up and focus on savory dishes for this month's newsletter. Don't worry, we'll be back with delicious dessert recipes in the new year.

4. Can I still get the recipe for the holiday dessert that was featured in last year's December newsletter?

Yes, you can find all of our past newsletters and recipes on our website. Simply search for the dessert you are looking for and you should be able to find it.

5. Are there any plans to include festive desserts in future December newsletters?

We are always looking for ways to improve and provide our customers with new and exciting recipes. We will definitely take your feedback into consideration for future newsletters. In the meantime, you can still find plenty of festive dessert recipes on our website and in previous newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies