• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pws Link Prior to Fundraiser Show

In summary, the speaker is looking for a solution to link their fundraiser page to their PWS for a fundraiser show. They are considering creating a show on their PWS with the launch date as the campaign date, but are concerned about the guest specials. Other suggestions are to contact HO and let them know about the issue and to email [email protected] for approval to post the fundraiser show on their PWS.
NooraK
Gold Member
I'm sure this has been discussed, but I couldn't find the answer I was looking for by searching.

I am going to be doing a Fundraiser Show for my son's babysitter and her daugther, who are both participating in the Walk Now for Autism Speaks event here in Atlanta. Although the walk is on May 23rd, they have until August to collect donations, and the show is scheduled for June 5th. They will start collecting orders now, and we'll do the show as pretty much a standard Cooking Show, and close out within a couple of days of the party.

My dilemma is this: If I wanted them to be able to link directly to my PWS on, for example, their fundraiser pages, I can't do so until the actual show, because that's how HO has it set up.

A thought I had was to create a show on my PWS with the "show date" as the launch date of the campaign, and when I have them send out invitations to the party, just have them forward an invitation that has been modified with the actual party dates.

The problem with this is the Guest Specials. If I set it up to start in May, the guests ordering online will see May's special products. Also, I don't know how within the guidelines it would be to do that.

Any suggestions anyone can offer on what I can do? I'm going to reach out to HO, too, see if they have a solution, but I thought the great minds of CS might have some insight.

Write the solution center and let them know -- I had this issue last year and was surprised to find out nobody had ever called HO about it before. If more people call, they will fix it. In the meantime, they allowed me to post it sooner and will likely allow you to do the same. But CALL HO ABOUT IT!

Thank you Carolyn! That's the answer I was hoping to hear. :D

I will call them when I can step away from work for a few minutes, but I'm happy to know that they've made an exception for someone else in the past.

Well, that was simple!

I called HO, and the gentleman I spoke to said that I can just ignore the request form on my PWS, and send my request by email to [email protected], and as long as the timeframe isn't for longer than 60 days, it should get approved.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you are organizing a fundraiser for such a great cause. I can understand your dilemma about linking directly to your PWS before the actual show date. One solution could be to create a custom flyer or invitation that includes the link to your PWS and the show date. This way, your guests can start browsing and placing orders before the show, and you can still have the show officially launch on the actual date.Another option could be to create a separate PWS just for the fundraiser, and link to it from your main PWS. This way, you can set up the show and guest specials specifically for the fundraiser, without affecting your main PWS.I hope these suggestions help. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to HO or your upline for further guidance. Keep up the great work in supporting such a worthy cause!

What is Pws Link Prior to Fundraiser Show?

Pws Link Prior to Fundraiser Show is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows hosts to share a unique link with their guests prior to their fundraiser show. This link allows guests to shop online and have their purchases count towards the host's fundraiser show total.

How do I set up Pws Link Prior to Fundraiser Show?

To set up Pws Link Prior to Fundraiser Show, you will need to be a host of a Pampered Chef fundraiser show. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to your fundraiser show page, and click on the Pws Link Prior to Fundraiser Show button. You can then share the unique link with your guests.

Can guests still shop through the Pws Link after the fundraiser show?

Yes, guests can continue to shop through the Pws Link for up to two weeks after the fundraiser show. However, their purchases will not count towards the host's show total after the show has ended.

Do guests have to use the Pws Link to make purchases?

No, guests can also make purchases through the traditional method of ordering through the host. However, using the Pws Link is a convenient and easy way for guests to shop and support the fundraiser show.

How can I track the purchases made through the Pws Link?

You can track the purchases made through the Pws Link by going to your fundraiser show page and clicking on the Pws Link Prior to Fundraiser Show button. This will show you the total purchases made through the link, as well as the individual purchases made by each guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Maragib