1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales PWS issue

1. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

Has anyone looked at their website since the new season started? Instead of saying order products mine says nothing and only has a pic of the martini glasses. Anyone else have this? This would really stink if people tried to follow directions on shopping online and looked for "shop online" button.

Sep 1, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Mine is the same! Yikes!

3. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

interesting

Sep 1, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

It looks like maybe it's a boo-boo. Has anyone emailed or called Tech Support to let them know? I don't have access to do that at work, or I would.

Sep 1, 2009
  5. jbdowd0798

I just called, they know about the problem, its top priority, and they are working on it. :) Nice guy I spoke with.

Sep 1, 2009
  6. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Ugh. Yes, mine has the same issue. Also, I just updated P3 and it won't work. I get an unexpected error message. Only thing is now I expect it! :D

7. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

Thanks for looking into that for us!

Sep 1, 2009
  8. BlessedWifeMommy

It is fixed!

9. jbdowd0798

no problem- it was an easy call to make. :)

Mine isn't working yet but thats to be expected with all the websites that need the fix. I can be patient!

Sep 1, 2009
  10. BlessedWifeMommy

I just realized what I did and it was fixed. I went in and changed the color scheme. I didn't like the brown. So I changed it to purple and the shop online button is back to normal.

11. Chef.Wanda

Chef.Wanda Member Gold Member

Thanks Holly that fixed mine!

Sep 1, 2009
  12. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

hmm mine is still not fixed...did the guy say it could take awhile to get everyone's fixed? or is this something that i will need to call on too?

Sep 1, 2009
  13. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

If they're aware of the problem, don't call unless it's still broken tomorrow. They probably have the whole team working on it, and fielding phone calls a) takes people away from working on it; and b) just annoys the people who already know about the problem. (I hated that about working on production problems at my day job.)

Sep 1, 2009
  14. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

What Ann said. :D Something like the graphic is not a site specific issue, since it appears the same way on everyone's site.

Sep 1, 2009
  15. jbdowd0798

Okay the guy didn't tell me how long it would take BUT if you change the color of your website like......let me look again who the smart one was.... HOLLY.....it works! :) THANK YOU HOLLY! We worked well together- I called you figured out a solution! ;)

Sep 1, 2009
  16. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Yep, changed mine to purple and it's all good now.

Sep 1, 2009
  17. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Mine was not right either but when I too changed to purple layout, all is well again! I love purple so I'm very excited but the color choices look very Spring/Easter-like, not lets think warm, cozy and get ready for the holidays in theme. Who am I to think outside of the box? hehe

Sep 1, 2009
  18. BlessedWifeMommy

I was happy to see the purple too. We don't really have Fall here yet, so the brown looked so out of place.

19. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

I would so miss the change of seasons. Its one thing about NE Pennsylvania that I love most. Its quite common for people to just drive around in October looking at the foilage and I go hiking every fall to see the mountains, water falls & foilage that our season has to offer.

I guess I figured the pages to be more coordinated around the comfort foods and then holidays. Just a little suprised by the Easter Bunny colors. :balloon:

Sep 1, 2009
Have something to add?