• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About My Pampered Chef Websites

In summary, Beth says that the www.pamperedchef.biz/********** is the website that she uses and the new.pamperedchef.com/pws/******* is the website that she recommends using. Beth advises new consultants to use the beta site instead of the old site.
stephlucas
Ok, I'm a new consultant and I have the www.pamperedchef.biz/********** and the new.pamperedchef.com/pws/******* but I'm not sure which one to use. I have asked my recruiter a few different times for info but no answer. I thought that when I edited my PWS it would update both of them but I have to do it separately and I also had to pay the $66 for the website wizard and I don't even know if I needed that. I need some help!

Thanks

Hey there! I am still on the old site. I would love to learn about this too if I get converted over to it. If you type them both in, do you get to the same page?

I am on both systems....I have been on the old system for almost 6 years. P3, I just can't seem to give up. With ALL of my new recruits, I tell them to only use the new BETA system, because that is what PC will be eventually going to. This way they don't have to learn two things, just one. I maintain all of my current site information and share that only with my hosts/guests. I use the BETA to help only my team if they have a problem. I HAVE HAD NO ISSUE WITH THE BETA. I have done shows, orders, supply orders any type of thing I can do with it, I have done. LOVE IT! I am just so much faster on P3 that I stick to it. Just stick with the one you are comfortable with now. I would recommend as a new consultant to stay with the BETA only. This will save you LOTS of time in the future. I wish you the best of luck with your business!

if you are using Pampered Partner Plus (P3) then you have to use the old site. ( I also don't recommend this for new consultants) If you are doing business under the Beta site, you will be signed up for your personal website as the new beta site. when your contacts/hosts etc type in your www.pamperedchef.biz/xxxx they will be directed to which ever you are opted into old or new
I hope this helps

The .biz site is easier for people to remember but the beta site just looks better to me and you click to shop. On the .biz you have to click the "How to Purchase" then click the next 2 links. Anyway, I wasn't sure if the .biz would be rolled over into the beta site and I wanted to make sure I was putting the correct info on my catalogs. Thanks for your help!

Put the www.pamperedchef.biz/_______ on your catalogs, etc. that is your website. The other one is a temporary link to the beta site. If you are using beta for your shows cancel the pws site - you should have an email on how to or call tech support to walk you through. Be sure you first have opted into the beta one. Once the pws site is gone the www.pamperedchef.biz/_____ address will go directly to the beta site.

As far as paying for it, the beta site still costs the same as the other did but you get more.

Beth, thanks so much! Exactly what I was looking for!!!

What is "Confused About My Pampered Chef Websites"?

"Confused About My Pampered Chef Websites" is a common phrase used by people who are having difficulty navigating or understanding the features and functions of their Pampered Chef websites. It can refer to both the consultant's personal website and the main Pampered Chef website.

How do I access my Pampered Chef website?

To access your Pampered Chef website, you can either go directly to the main Pampered Chef website and log in using your consultant ID and password, or you can go to your personalized consultant website link that was provided to you when you signed up. If you are still having trouble accessing your website, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

What can I do on my Pampered Chef website?

Your Pampered Chef website is a valuable tool for managing your business. You can use it to place orders, track sales and commissions, access training and resources, and customize your website with your own branding and content. You can also use it to host virtual parties and share products with potential customers.

How do I customize my Pampered Chef website?

To customize your Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and go to the "My Website" section. From there, you can add your own branding, including a profile picture and cover photo, as well as create your own content and add product links. You can also customize your website's layout and design using the available templates.

What should I do if I am still confused about my Pampered Chef website?

If you are still having trouble understanding or using your Pampered Chef website, you can reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for assistance. You can also contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further guidance. Additionally, there are many online resources and training materials available to help you make the most out of your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erittner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • kristanmary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Senkimekia