• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Show Setup - Will Specials Be Available Online?

In summary, the host wants to set up an online show in January while she is out of town for the holidays so her relatives can order. However, the guest specials for January are not currently showing up when tested. It is suggested that the host informs her guests of the special ahead of time and reminds them to select it when placing their orders. It is also important to note that cards will not be charged until the show is submitted in January. It is recommended that a notification be added to prompt guests to check if they qualify for the special at checkout.
Pampered Angel
I have a host who has booked a January show, and wants to go ahead and set it up online. She's visiting relatives far out of town over the holidays and wants to give them the opportunity to order. If I set the show up now on my PWS, when they shop, will the January specials be available for them to see online?

I just tried it and no it did not show the guest specials...

ritabenson said:
I just tried it and no it did not show the guest specials...

Thanks Rita...but BOO!!!! :thumbdown:

I think as it gets closer, perhaps in December, it will show up. I'm trying to remember what people have said in the past. Maybe someone will chime in on how early the next month's specials show up.What they people can do though is still order anyway. ;) She just needs to let people know what the special is ahead of time. She can tell them that since it's so far in advance, the system won't show what they get for free when they spend $60. But they can let her know and you would add it on in P3. Honestly, so many times I get online show orders and people who do qualify for it don't select it...and that's with it being there. :rolleyes: I wish at check out it would prompt them to check if they qualify for the guest special and link them back to the page to make their selection. KWIM?Also, make sure she tells her friends and family that their cards don't get processed until the show gets submitted in January. (with all the Christmas shopping, you don't want them to spend all their $ and then the charges get declined.) ;)

Good point, Amanda! I'll make sure to note when the cards will be charged in her host packet. I totally agree about the notification...it should alert them just the way that it does us when we submit a show if the guest special hasn't been used. Sure would save a lot of phone calls!

What is the January Show Setup?

The January Show Setup refers to the annual event where retailers and vendors gather to showcase their products for the upcoming year.

When is the January Show Setup?

The exact date of the January Show Setup varies each year, but it typically takes place in the first or second week of January.

Will the January Show Setup have any specials?

Yes, there will be specials available at the January Show Setup. Retailers and vendors often offer discounted prices and promotions during the event.

Will the specials be available online?

It depends on the retailer or vendor. Some may offer their specials online, while others may only have them available at the physical event.

Do I need a ticket to attend the January Show Setup?

Yes, you will need a ticket to enter the January Show Setup. These tickets are typically available for purchase on the event's website or at the door.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • JanisF