• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Fresh Start: Joining the Pampered Chef Family

In summary, "A Fresh Start: Joining the Pampered Chef Family" is a program that helps new consultants start their business successfully by providing resources and support. You can join by signing up as a consultant through the website or with a current consultant. The benefits of joining include exclusive training, resources, support, and opportunities to earn free products and bonuses. There is no additional cost to join, as the $109 fee to become a consultant includes a starter kit. Prior sales experience is not necessary to join, as the program is designed for individuals of all backgrounds and levels of experience.
Sheila
Gold Member
It's been so long I can't remember.

My latest recruit just qualified (before she even got her new consultant kit in the mail!!!). The website is showing her sales at $1,700 and her $100 in Pampered Chef Dollars, but she can't find anything on there about the free PWS trial. Anyone who's done it recently remember how? I'm not sure if HO will e-mail her the instructions or if something will pop up on under her Consultant Corner page about it.

If I remember correctly from when I earned it, I got an e-mail. I had already subscribed so it gave me the option to just extend my subscription.

She was trying to purchase it in advance, but it wouldn't let her with a personal credit card, it wanted the PC Debit Card and she's still waiting to get that number from PC. She's pretty anxious to get it up & running ... like LAST WEEK!!! LOL

1. What is "A Fresh Start: Joining the Pampered Chef Family"?

"A Fresh Start" is a program designed for individuals interested in becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef. It provides resources and support to help new consultants start their business successfully.

2. How do I join "A Fresh Start"?

You can join "A Fresh Start" by signing up as a consultant with Pampered Chef. This can be done through our website or through a current consultant.

3. What are the benefits of joining "A Fresh Start"?

By joining "A Fresh Start," you will have access to exclusive training, resources, and support from experienced consultants. You will also have the opportunity to earn free products and bonuses as you grow your business.

4. Is there a cost to join "A Fresh Start"?

There is no additional cost to join "A Fresh Start." The cost to become a consultant with Pampered Chef is $109, which includes a starter kit with essential business tools and product samples.

5. Can I still join "A Fresh Start" if I have no prior sales experience?

Yes, absolutely! "A Fresh Start" is designed for individuals of all backgrounds and levels of experience. Our training and support will provide you with the tools and knowledge to succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MSM
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera