• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are PWS Background Color Choices Unappealing?

In summary, the PWS background color choices include white, light gray, dark gray, light blue, and dark blue. You can choose from the provided color options or enter a custom hex code. The background color is purely for aesthetic purposes and will not affect the functionality of your PWS. You can change the background color at any time through the customization options on your PWS dashboard. The color options are aligned with the Pampered Chef brand colors for consistency and professionalism.
Sheila
Gold Member
Am I the only one that thinks they are both horrible? It reminds me of colors that you would see in a cheap 70's motel. :eek:

The blue is more turquoise and the pink has too much orange in it. :yuck:

I wish they would give us more options. :rolleyes:

And both clash with the purple that they've chosen to go behind the text. :(

I agree, I think there could be some better choices, and more choices. What would be the harm?

I totally missed the other thread. But it would be nice if they had the option (like these types of forums) to go change up the color scheme to your liking! :D

Pink is now a background color option. I just can't bring myself to do it.

Mine is pink & I'm lovin' it! :)

They've pretty much always been horrible, and almost always pastel.

I do like the pink, but hey, I also colored parts of my hair pink. LOL

I think it would be great to have a selection of colors. I often wonder about the male consultants, if they would like colors other than what we are offered. Has anyone sent in the suggestion?

Pink would not be my first option, but I don't mind doing it for HWC. ;) But it's definitely better than the other two color schemes they had going. The purple behind the writing really clashed with both.I think they should put up 10 or more color choices & let us choose what we like! :D

What are the color options for the PWS background?

The PWS background color choices include white, light gray, dark gray, light blue, and dark blue.

Can I customize the background color on my PWS?

Yes, you can choose from the provided color options or use a custom color by entering the hex code in the designated field.

Will the background color affect the functionality of my PWS?

No, the background color is purely for aesthetic purposes and will not impact the functionality of your PWS.

Can I change the background color on my PWS at any time?

Yes, you can change the background color at any time by going to the customization options on your PWS dashboard.

Do the color choices for the PWS background match the Pampered Chef brand colors?

Yes, the color options for the PWS background are chosen to align with the Pampered Chef brand colors to maintain consistency and professionalism in your online presence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • christinaspc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • Carol Waggoner