• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PVC Visa Card Offer: Get a Check for Paying Off Balance - Expect It in 90 Days!

In summary, a PVC Visa Card Vent is a small plastic device used to ventilate PVC cards, such as credit cards or ID cards. It works by creating a small gap between the card and card reader, allowing for air flow and preventing damage. While not necessary, it can be useful for frequent card users and is reusable. They can be purchased online or at certain retail stores.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
Did anyone else take them up on their offer if you paid off your balance; you'd get a check? Called today to find out when I might expect the check, and it will be 90 days from the date of the expiration offer. So even thou I transferred my balance in Aug, the check won't be mailed until Jan 15. 2013. That doesn't help much with the transfer fees now does it??!!

At least it's paid off!

Not paid off, transferred, so there was a transfer fee, which in theory the promised check would cover.....

I told them take the 500.00 off the bill & THEN I'd pay in full!! ;)

Never heard back from them.... :rolleyes:

I paid my bill off though, and yes, was P**sed that it takes 90 days...but its still a good deal so I did it. I intend to dog them until I get it. I know the day I paid it off and I will call them on day 91 if I don't receive it.

1. What is a PVC Visa Card Vent?

A PVC Visa Card Vent is a small plastic device that is used to easily ventilate a PVC card, such as a credit card or ID card. It is designed to prevent the card from getting damaged or bent while being inserted into a card reader or wallet.

2. How does a PVC Visa Card Vent work?

A PVC Visa Card Vent works by attaching to the edge of a PVC card, creating a small gap between the card and the card reader. This allows for air to flow through, preventing the card from sticking to the reader and making it easier to remove the card without damage.

3. Is a PVC Visa Card Vent necessary?

While not necessary, a PVC Visa Card Vent can be a useful accessory for those who frequently use PVC cards. It can help protect the card from wear and tear, and make it easier to use in card readers.

4. Can a PVC Visa Card Vent be reused?

Yes, a PVC Visa Card Vent can be easily removed from one card and attached to another. It is a durable and reusable accessory that can be used with multiple PVC cards.

5. Where can I purchase a PVC Visa Card Vent?

PVC Visa Card Vents can be purchased online from various retailers, such as Amazon or eBay. They may also be available at office supply stores or specialty card accessory stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies