• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in My Show Binder?

In summary, the conversation is about creating a show binder and the various content that can be included in it. The participants share ideas for content, such as flyers, info sheets, commission statements, photos, and product ideas. They also discuss different types of binders, including one for recruitment and one for show bookings. Yvonne shares her theme show binder and its contents, including a table of contents and cover letter. The conversation ends with an expression of interest in learning more about the different show themes mentioned.
n8vtxn
Hi! I am working on my show binder, but being kinda new, I have NO IDEA what to put in it! Any suggestions? Also if you have any flyers, info sheets etc that you could post, I would be SO grateful!

Y'all are awesome, thanks,
Leesa

PC flyersAside from putting in the host special pages from the Kitchen Consultant Magazine, I ordered the bridal shower flyer and the fundraiser flyer from Pampered Chef. They aren't expensive and they're really well done (especially the bridal one) Plus they send you a few (10?) so you can use the extra copies to put up around other places.
My director has a copy of one of her monthly commission statements (which I was envious to see was like $3000.00--probably an exceptionally good month) to inspire potential recruits!! My commission statement right now wouldn't inspire anyone, so I don't use that! :D

D.C.

I have two diff. bindersI have two binders, one for recruitment and one for show bookings. In the recruitment one, I have a copy of an e-mail send by my director to all the team congratulating one girl on her £1000 show which shows the support we get - I also have a photograph of a cake my daughter made and it says "The products are so easy to use - it's child's play... my 13 year old daughter made this cake using the Springform Pan Set I earned for free as part of a Consultant Special!". I have a picture of me and my daughter on a ski trip - my first commission cheque paid for the spending money. I have a photograph of me and one of my hosts that says "Our happy hosts benefit the most - £74.25 for free at no cost to me!" I also have a copy of the tick sheet that came with my Super Starter Kit Products - with all the boxes ticked. In my bookings folder I have all kinds of ideas on different show themes and pictures of products they can spend their host points on. I have also got pictures of products that a particular host chose with her host points. There are a couple of recruiting bids in, but mainly booking bids for School Fund Raisers, Bridal Showers and Theme Shows.
Hope this helps.

Yvonne

My Theme Show BinderHere is the table of contents and cover letter that I use for my theme show binder. I also put in the host rewards flyer and the monthly specials for two months in the very front then the next 10 pages are my theme show binder, I put them in a recruiting binder because it has the PC logo on it and a place to put business cards. Got 2 bookings at my last show from this book. I would post the whole book here but is just to big.

Attachments

• Cover Letter.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 751
  • Table of Contents.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 594
Those themes all sound fun! I have seen posts here for some of them but not all. Would be interested to know how you would do some of them!

1. How do I create a show binder for my Pampered Chef parties?

The first step is to gather all of the necessary materials, including a binder, dividers, page protectors, and any additional supplies you may want to include. Next, organize your materials by section, such as order forms, catalogs, and recipes. Finally, use the dividers to label and separate each section and place the materials in the page protectors.

2. What information should I include in my show binder?

Your show binder should include all of the materials you need to host a successful Pampered Chef party. This includes order forms, catalogs, recipes, and any other relevant information or resources. You may also want to include personal notes or tips to help you during the party.

3. How should I organize my show binder?

The best way to organize your show binder is by section. This will help you quickly find the materials you need during the party. Some suggested sections include order forms, catalogs, recipes, and host information. You may also want to include a section for business-related materials, such as training materials or contact information for your team.

4. Can I personalize my show binder?

Yes, you can personalize your show binder to make it unique to your business. You can add your contact information, logo, or business tagline to the cover or dividers. You can also add any additional materials or resources that you find helpful to your particular business or clientele.

5. How often should I update my show binder?

It is recommended to update your show binder regularly, especially when new catalogs or products are released. This will ensure that you have the most up-to-date information for your parties. It is also a good idea to review and update your binder before each party to ensure everything is organized and ready to go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kat29
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
jillvw76