1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Putting together show binder

Tags:
  1. n8vtxn

n8vtxn Member

Hi! I am working on my show binder, but being kinda new, I have NO IDEA what to put in it! Any suggestions? Also if you have any flyers, info sheets etc that you could post, I would be SO grateful!

Y'all are awesome, thanks,
    Leesa

Aug 30, 2005
  2. PC flyers

Aside from putting in the host special pages from the Kitchen Consultant Magazine, I ordered the bridal shower flyer and the fundraiser flyer from Pampered Chef. They aren't expensive and they're really well done (especially the bridal one) Plus they send you a few (10?) so you can use the extra copies to put up around other places.
    My director has a copy of one of her monthly commission statements (which I was envious to see was like $3000.00--probably an exceptionally good month) to inspire potential recruits!! My commission statement right now wouldn't inspire anyone, so I don't use that! :D

D.C.

3. Yvonne

Yvonne Member

I have two diff. binders

I have two binders, one for recruitment and one for show bookings. In the recruitment one, I have a copy of an e-mail send by my director to all the team congratulating one girl on her £1000 show which shows the support we get - I also have a photograph of a cake my daughter made and it says "The products are so easy to use - it's child's play... my 13 year old daughter made this cake using the Springform Pan Set I earned for free as part of a Consultant Special!". I have a picture of me and my daughter on a ski trip - my first commission cheque paid for the spending money. I have a photograph of me and one of my hosts that says "Our happy hosts benefit the most - £74.25 for free at no cost to me!" I also have a copy of the tick sheet that came with my Super Starter Kit Products - with all the boxes ticked. In my bookings folder I have all kinds of ideas on different show themes and pictures of products they can spend their host points on. I have also got pictures of products that a particular host chose with her host points. There are a couple of recruiting bids in, but mainly booking bids for School Fund Raisers, Bridal Showers and Theme Shows.
    Hope this helps.

Yvonne

Aug 31, 2005
  4. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

My Theme Show Binder

Here is the table of contents and cover letter that I use for my theme show binder. I also put in the host rewards flyer and the monthly specials for two months in the very front then the next 10 pages are my theme show binder, I put them in a recruiting binder because it has the PC logo on it and a place to put business cards. Got 2 bookings at my last show from this book. I would post the whole book here but is just to big.

Attached Files:

Sep 1, 2005
  5. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Those themes all sound fun! I have seen posts here for some of them but not all. Would be interested to know how you would do some of them!

Sep 1, 2005
Have something to add?