• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Putting Pampered Chef on Back Burner

In summary, balancing multiple priorities, such as moving to a new house and using a PC, can be challenging. To get back into using your PC while also working hard on your house, try setting aside a specific time each day, prioritizing tasks, utilizing technology, and reaching out for help. Remember to make time for yourself and enjoy the benefits of using your PC.
milkangel
I have Been putting pc on back burner because we r moving to a new house but it's an old house built in 1930 it's. Needs lots of work and new every thing and working hard to Move in by August 15th I have on show a month but want more out of pc what can I Do to get moving again while still working hard on house. I have lots of names but what is usually the best time to call them? I have a small plan but not sure if it will work. Please help. I want to get out of pc is what and Why I signed up he second time

If you're on facebook and have lots of friends on facebook, try doing fb parties, or at least offering them. There are a lot of youtube videos on fb parties and other "how to's" out there to find. I'd also just reconnect with past customers and hosts, let them know you've been m.i.a. because of your move, but with our new fall products arriving Sept. 1 you are ready to get back on the wagon so they can see them, try them, and get them free! As for time to call, I have found that Saturday morning, 9:30-11, Sunday evening after 6, and weeknights between 4-5 are the best for me to reach people.

It can be tough to balance multiple priorities, especially when moving to a new house. However, it's important to take time for yourself and pursue your interests, such as using your PC. Here are a few suggestions to help you get back into using your PC while also working hard on your house:1. Set aside a specific time each day to use your PC. This could be in the morning before you start working on the house, during your lunch break, or in the evening after you've finished for the day. Having a designated time will help you stay consistent and make progress on your PC goals.2. Prioritize your tasks and focus on the most important ones first. This will help you make the most of your time on the PC and still have time to work on the house. Make a list of the things you want to accomplish on your PC and rank them in order of importance.3. Utilize technology to help you stay organized and efficient. There are many apps and programs available that can help you manage your time and stay on track with your tasks. Consider using a productivity app or a project management tool to help you stay on top of things.4. Reach out to others for help. If you have friends or family members who are also tech-savvy, consider asking for their assistance or advice. They may have tips or tricks to help you make the most of your time on the PC.Remember, it's important to balance your responsibilities and also take time for yourself. Using your PC can be a great way to relax and unwind after a busy day of working on the house. Don't be afraid to make time for it and enjoy the benefits it brings. Best of luck with your move!

1. What does it mean to "put Pampered Chef on back burner"?

Putting Pampered Chef on back burner means temporarily pausing or taking a break from actively promoting and selling Pampered Chef products. This could be due to personal reasons, such as a busy schedule, or professional reasons, such as focusing on other business ventures.

2. Will I lose my consultant status if I put Pampered Chef on back burner?

No, you will not lose your consultant status if you put Pampered Chef on back burner. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to work at your own pace and take breaks when needed. However, it is important to communicate with your team leader and keep them updated on your status.

3. How long can I put Pampered Chef on back burner for?

There is no set time limit for putting Pampered Chef on back burner. It is up to the individual consultant to determine how long they want to take a break for. It is recommended to reassess your situation and goals periodically and communicate with your team leader about your plans to return.

4. Can I still receive discounts and perks while Pampered Chef is on back burner?

As long as you maintain your consultant status, you will still be eligible for discounts and perks from Pampered Chef. However, if you do not meet the minimum sales requirements within a certain time frame, you may lose these benefits.

5. What should I do before putting Pampered Chef on back burner?

Before taking a break from actively promoting and selling Pampered Chef, it is important to communicate with your team leader and let them know your plans. It is also beneficial to set a timeline for when you plan to return and keep track of any important information, such as customer orders or inventory, to make your return smoother.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kcjodih