• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Putting in Contacts on Website

In summary, to put contacts on your website, you can either use a contact form plugin or manually add the contact information. The contact information should include your business name, phone number, email address, and physical address. To make it easily accessible, you can add a "Contact" tab in your website's navigation menu or include it in the footer. You can also customize the design of your contact form to match your website's style. It is important to regularly update your contact information on your website to maintain credibility and professionalism.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just got my website up and running. Now I want to add contacts. Is there a way to transfer the info from P3?

Yes. Go to Tools > PWS synchronization.FYI- there's a help file in P3 with a lot of topics and how-to's.

Thanks. It worked! :)

Now, one more thing...I have 2 people with the same last name, Smith. The first one entered was a host. Then for another show, was the other Smith as a guest. I remember when I entered the second one in, it tried to automatically put in Becky, the first one. I then deleted the fields that were wrong. Now that both shows are done and I've now done this contact thing, I've realized that there is no order history for the second one. The first one has both orders on her history. Can I fix this?

I don't think so - by selecting the other contact the order record became associated with that person in the database.

Hi there! Congratulations on getting your website up and running! That's a huge step towards building your business. As for transferring your contacts from P3, there are a few different ways you can do this. One option is to manually enter each contact into your website's contact list. Another option is to export your contacts from P3 and then import them into your website's contact list. You can also reach out to our customer support team for additional assistance with this process. Best of luck with your website and growing your contacts!

1. How do I put contacts on my website?

To put contacts on your website, you can either use a contact form plugin or manually add the contact information to your website. A contact form plugin allows visitors to fill out a form with their name, email, and message which is then sent to your email. You can also manually add contact information by creating an "Contact" page and including your phone number, email address, and physical address.

2. What information should I include in my website's contact section?

In your website's contact section, you should include your business name, phone number, email address, and physical address. You can also include links to your social media accounts, a contact form, and a map of your location.

3. How can I make my contact information easily accessible on my website?

To make your contact information easily accessible, you can add a "Contact" tab in your website's navigation menu. This will allow visitors to easily find your contact information from any page on your website. You can also include your contact information in the footer of your website.

4. Can I customize the design of my contact form on my website?

Yes, you can customize the design of your contact form to match the overall design of your website. Many contact form plugins allow you to customize the form fields, colors, and fonts to fit your website's style. You can also hire a web developer to create a custom contact form for your website.

5. Is it important to regularly update my contact information on my website?

Yes, it is important to regularly update your contact information on your website to ensure that visitors have access to accurate information. If your business moves to a new location or changes its phone number or email address, be sure to update this information on your website as soon as possible. This will help maintain the credibility and professionalism of your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76