• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Place Your First Order with Specials: Free Handy Scraper & Rice Cooker

In summary, the conversation is about a person who is having trouble applying special offers to their first order with Pampered Partner. They are confused about how to enter the guest special and host special, and are worried they are doing something wrong. The expert advises checking if the product update has been downloaded, entering the correct special numbers, and ensuring that the show month is accurate. They also suggest adding both specials to the cart and selecting the desired offer at checkout. If there are still issues, the person can contact customer service for help.
rennea
Gold Member
I know that this might sound dumb and I think that I'm just missing something but I am trying to put my first order in and I can't figure out how to put in guest special(free handy scraper) and host specials(rice cooker). I put the item in but it isn't taking the special into account. What the heck am I doing wrong :eek:

Usual problems with item numbers when entering in Pampered PartnerYou must not be a U.S. consultant. I was at first, confused by the specials you mentioned. U.S. specials are different.
Anyway, 3 usual problems that consultants have when the numbers are not recognized. Check the following:
1) Have you downloaded the product update? From Pampered Partner, click on Downloads, then select Download Product Update.
2) Are you entering the special number that is assigned to the products. They will be different than the number in the catalog. See your flyer to determine the numbers assigned.
3) Is the show month listed accurately on the show screen. (ie: If the specials are the August specials, but your host had the show in July, Pampered Partner knows that the August special is invalid with a July show date).
HTH!

Don't worry, you're not alone! Sometimes it can be confusing when trying to apply special offers to your order. First, make sure that you have added both the guest special and the host special to your cart. Then, when you go to check out, there should be a section where you can enter a promo code or select a special offer. Make sure to click on the special offer you want to apply and then continue with the checkout process. If you're still having trouble, you can always reach out to customer service for assistance. Don't give up, you'll get the hang of it!

1. How do I redeem the free handy scraper and rice cooker with my first order?

To redeem the free handy scraper and rice cooker, simply add them to your cart along with your other items. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

2. Is there a minimum purchase amount required to receive the free gifts?

Yes, there is a minimum purchase amount of $75 required to receive the free handy scraper and rice cooker. This amount does not include tax or shipping fees.

3. Can I choose a different free gift instead of the handy scraper and rice cooker?

No, the free handy scraper and rice cooker are the only available gifts for first-time orders with specials. However, we frequently update our promotions, so be sure to check back for new offers.

4. Can I use a discount code with my first order and still receive the free gifts?

Unfortunately, discount codes cannot be combined with the free gifts offer. You can choose to use the discount code or receive the free handy scraper and rice cooker with your first order.

5. Is the free handy scraper and rice cooker offer available for international orders?

Currently, the free gifts offer is only available for orders within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texasteacher
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • lisaterwilliger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefgirlrd