1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Putting a table outside of your house

1. so i was thinking of doing something like these, this weekend, maybe late afternoon since that's when people are coming back home and they have to pass by, but i have no clue as how to approach it. i haven't have a lot of success so far my last show was back in april from then it has been catalog shows, i really want this to work and i have no clue what else to do. I'm about to just give out the catalogs to anyone passing by and if they like something i hope they call me. help please =-/ :confused:

Jul 14, 2009
  2. Don't get discouraged. I have never done anything like this, and in my neighborhood it probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Here are some things that have helped me: Go back to your list of 100, host your own show (cooking with kids, Christmas in July, Jimmy Buffet theme) something fun and different. I did a spa show on Saturday and it was a huge hit. There is also a 24 Booking Blitz on here that works great too. Also, I like the No worksheet where you reward yourself once you get so many "NO"s. It makes it easier to take, and you will get a yes. Also, try to pamper a business.

Another thread on here had 112 ways to book a show. I'll see if I can find it to post a link. Ok, I found it.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/can-you-help-me-think-ways-get-more-bookings-53923/

Good luck and keep your chin up.

3. Nfldfran

Nfldfran Member

Kelly ...your spa show

Hi Kelly
    I have a consultant on my team who wants to do a spa show. If you could post any info / flyers/ anything I would appreciate it as I would like to help her but have no experience.

thanks
    Diane

Jul 15, 2009
Have something to add?