• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Putting a table outside of your house

Jan 4, 2009
so i was thinking of doing something like these, this weekend, maybe late afternoon since that's when people are coming back home and they have to pass by, but i have no clue as how to approach it. i haven't have a lot of success so far my last show was back in april from then it has been catalog shows, i really want this to work and i have no clue what else to do. I'm about to just give out the catalogs to anyone passing by and if they like something i hope they call me. help please =-/ :confused:

Aug 14, 2008
Don't get discouraged. I have never done anything like this, and in my neighborhood it probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Here are some things that have helped me: Go back to your list of 100, host your own show (cooking with kids, Christmas in July, Jimmy Buffet theme) something fun and different. I did a spa show on Saturday and it was a huge hit. There is also a 24 Booking Blitz on here that works great too. Also, I like the No worksheet where you reward yourself once you get so many "NO"s. It makes it easier to take, and you will get a yes. Also, try to pamper a business.

Another thread on here had 112 ways to book a show. I'll see if I can find it to post a link. Ok, I found it.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/can-you-help-me-think-ways-get-more-bookings-53923/

Good luck and keep your chin up.

Nfldfran

Jan 23, 2008
Kelly ...your spa show

Hi Kelly
I have a consultant on my team who wants to do a spa show. If you could post any info / flyers/ anything I would appreciate it as I would like to help her but have no experience.

thanks
Diane