• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Putting a Table Outside of Your House

In summary, to protect your outdoor table from the elements, it is recommended to invest in a high-quality patio cover or use a waterproof tablecloth. You can also use furniture wax or sealant for extra protection. When choosing a table for outdoor use, it is best to select one made from durable materials such as aluminum, teak, or resin. To keep your outdoor table clean, regularly wipe it down with a mild soap and water solution, and for tougher stains, use a mixture of vinegar and water or a specialized outdoor furniture cleaner. While some indoor tables may be suitable for outdoor use, it is generally not recommended as they are not designed to withstand exposure to the elements. Finally, there are endless ways to decorate your outdoor table,
sodapple09
so i was thinking of doing something like these, this weekend, maybe late afternoon since that's when people are coming back home and they have to pass by, but i have no clue as how to approach it. i haven't have a lot of success so far my last show was back in april from then it has been catalog shows, i really want this to work and i have no clue what else to do. I'm about to just give out the catalogs to anyone passing by and if they like something i hope they call me. help please =-/ :confused:

Don't get discouraged. I have never done anything like this, and in my neighborhood it probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Here are some things that have helped me: Go back to your list of 100, host your own show (cooking with kids, Christmas in July, Jimmy Buffet theme) something fun and different. I did a spa show on Saturday and it was a huge hit. There is also a 24 Booking Blitz on here that works great too. Also, I like the No worksheet where you reward yourself once you get so many "NO"s. It makes it easier to take, and you will get a yes. Also, try to pamper a business.

Another thread on here had 112 ways to book a show. I'll see if I can find it to post a link. Ok, I found it.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/can-you-help-me-think-ways-get-more-bookings-53923/

Good luck and keep your chin up.

Kelly ...your spa showHi Kelly
I have a consultant on my team who wants to do a spa show. If you could post any info / flyers/ anything I would appreciate it as I would like to help her but have no experience.

thanks
Diane

1. How do I protect my outdoor table from the elements?

To protect your outdoor table from the elements, we recommend investing in a high-quality patio cover or using a waterproof tablecloth. You can also use furniture wax or sealant to add an extra layer of protection.

2. What type of table is best for outdoor use?

When choosing a table for outdoor use, we recommend selecting one made from durable materials such as aluminum, teak, or resin. These materials are weather-resistant and can withstand exposure to sunlight and moisture.

3. How do I keep my outdoor table clean?

To keep your outdoor table clean, regularly wipe it down with a mild soap and water solution. For tougher stains, you can use a mixture of vinegar and water or a specialized outdoor furniture cleaner. Be sure to dry the table thoroughly after cleaning to prevent mold or mildew.

4. Can I use my indoor table outside?

While some indoor tables may be able to withstand outdoor use, it is generally not recommended. The materials and construction of indoor tables are not designed to withstand exposure to the elements and may become damaged over time.

5. How do I decorate my outdoor table?

There are endless ways to decorate your outdoor table! Some popular options include using outdoor-friendly table linens, adding a centerpiece such as a potted plant or vase of flowers, and incorporating outdoor lighting for a cozy ambiance. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
theresa_d
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pampered_rae
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies