• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purchasing UPampered Chefoming Guest Specials at Discount?

In summary, the current Pampered Chef guest specials can be found on the website or through a consultant and are updated monthly. To purchase them at a discount, you can host a cooking show. However, they cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Guest specials are available for online purchases and last for a limited time, usually one month.
Mama2bowbaby
Maybe I was dreaming, but I could swear that last November on here, I read that as a consultant we can purchase the upcoming guest special at a discounted rate. Am I out of my mind for thinking I read this? Sorry if I am :eek:

If it is an item on a special DISCOUNT, yes, we can purchase it the month before. However, if it is a "Get for Free with $60 purchase", you have to make a $60 purchase to get it. I've not done THAT one, but I have ordered items on special when it was just discounted- like when Stoneware is 20% off.

I see, thank you for explaining. That makes sense, b/c this topic came up when the cookie press was offered at a discount.

1. What are the current Pampered Chef guest specials?

The current Pampered Chef guest specials can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. These specials are updated monthly and can include discounts on popular products or exclusive bundles.

2. How can I purchase guest specials at a discount?

To purchase Pampered Chef guest specials at a discount, you can host a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant. As a host, you can earn discounts and free products based on the sales from your show.

3. Can I combine guest specials with other discounts or offers?

No, guest specials cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. However, you can still earn host rewards by hosting a cooking show and use those rewards towards your purchase of guest specials.

4. Are guest specials available for online purchases?

Yes, guest specials are available for online purchases through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant's personal website. Simply add the guest specials to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

5. How long do guest specials last?

Guest specials are only available for a limited time, typically for one month. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to find out the exact dates for the current guest specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefArnold
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies