• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the DCB for Your PC Business: Fast Delivery for Your Upcoming Show | TIA

In summary, the DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile and durable ceramic dish that works by trapping steam and heat to evenly cook food and retain moisture. Its benefits include quicker and more efficient cooking, healthier meals, and time and energy savings. It can be used for a wide variety of dishes and is safe to use with metal utensils and in the dishwasher. To care for and maintain the DCB, avoid sudden temperature changes and abrasive cleaners, and it also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I'm starting up my PC business (signing my contract tonight) & I wanted to know how long it would take for me to get the DCB. I wanted to use it for a show I have booked 11/21, plus I'd just really like to have it myself. TIA.

Do you have one you could borrow for the show & get your own with PC dollars?

I don't have 1 that I can borrow because my director lives hundreds of miles away & no one in my family has the DCB, unfortunately.

You mentioned you have a hospitality director though, right? I would ask her, or ask to see if anyone in her cluster has one you can borrow. I would hate to see you spend $$ on this when you're just getting started!

Thanks. I'll shoot her an email & see if she has one that I can borrow. Never thought of that.

No problem, good luck!!

What is the DCB and how does it work?

The DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile and durable ceramic dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. It works by trapping steam and heat inside the dish to cook food evenly and retain moisture.

What are the benefits of using the DCB?

The DCB allows for quicker and more efficient cooking, as well as healthier meals since it requires little to no added oils or fats. It also saves time and energy by eliminating the need for multiple cookware items.

Can the DCB be used for all types of food?

Yes, the DCB can be used for a wide variety of dishes including meats, vegetables, casseroles, desserts, and more. It is also safe to use with metal utensils and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

How do I care for and maintain my DCB?

The DCB is dishwasher safe, but can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. It is important to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing a hot dish in cold water, to prevent cracking. Also, avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads on the dish.

Is the DCB covered by a warranty?

Yes, the DCB comes with a limited lifetime warranty, which covers defects in materials and workmanship. If you experience any issues with your DCB, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies