• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purchasing Products From the Discounted Products

In summary, the discounted products section typically includes overstocked, discontinued, or seasonal items such as kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, and bakeware. These products are of the same high quality as regular-priced items and can be purchased with a consultant discount. However, some promotions and discounts cannot be combined. The discounted products section is regularly updated with new items, and products purchased from this section can be returned or exchanged under the satisfaction guarantee. Customers can contact their consultant or customer service for assistance with returns or exchanges.
Kimberlymmj
Are the mini whippers 5 and the spreaders for 4? Etc., Etc., Can I give these out at parties or as gifts? What do you use these for?

Hi Kimberly

That is what I do if maybe the host comes in with $200 in outside orders before the show or to a guest that maybe brought more than one guest. Really it is what ever you want to do with them.

I guess they are good values.

I use them for host alot of times and tell them I will give them a mini whipper with $ outside orders or somthing or on the invites I will tell the guest bring more than one guest and get a surprise.

they're also great for door prizes for the guests if you choose to play any games, or use the door prize slips. I usually get the citrus peelers, quick cut paring knives & the season's bests...they seem to go over pretty well

What types of products are typically included in the discounted products section?

The discounted products section usually includes items that are overstocked, discontinued, or seasonal. These can range from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware.

Are the discounted products of the same quality as the regular-priced items?

Yes, the discounted products are of the same high quality as the regular-priced items. Pampered Chef stands behind the quality of all of our products and ensures that the discounted products still meet our standards.

Can I use my consultant discount on discounted products?

Yes, as a consultant, you can use your discount on discounted products. This provides even more savings for you! However, please note that some promotions and discounts cannot be combined.

How often are new products added to the discounted products section?

The discounted products section is updated regularly with new items added frequently. We recommend checking back often to see the latest deals and discounts.

Can I return or exchange products purchased from the discounted products section?

Yes, you can return or exchange products purchased from the discounted products section. Our satisfaction guarantee applies to all of our products, including those in the discounted section. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cactus_flower
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • DebPC