1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Punch card at booths

1. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

I have a booth this Thursday for a fundraising type of event. It seems very well organized so I am really looking forward to it. The patrons are given a punch card, and they have to go to booths, do what the booths tell them to do to get a punch, then they get to redeem the punch card for something. I thought about making it extreme, like booking a show, but didn't want to be so overtly forward! Plus, I can see someone booking to get a punch, then I give them the packet and never hear from them again. I could do something as easy as sign up for my e-mail newsletter, which is probably what I'll end up doing, but I was just fishing for ideas. I thought something else might be better and maybe someone out there in chef world would have a great idea.

Mar 24, 2009
  2. gingertannery

gingertannery Advanced Member Gold Member

How about.. having a few tools.. like the mix-n-chop... and have them guess what it is used for. No one is wrong... just educating them.. then have them fill out a form to get your newsletter and ask if they would like to host a show.. giving them the show form only.. (when they return 40 or so names and addresses later.. they then get a kit.) Or play the love it/gotta have it game.. where they pick out an item they have or want and tell about it..or have you tell about it. then they get their punch.. could be fun, loud and attract attention.

Mar 24, 2009
  3. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

I like the idea of having them guess what the item is used for - When I used to watch Rachael Ray's tv show she had a segment called 'Stump the Rach" and that's exactly what she did. It's interesting to see what they come up with. You could have them fill out the DPS for the contact info to join the mailing list and on the back write what they think it is. The person who gets it right AND books a show will get it for free.

4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I agree that telling them they must book a Show would waste your time and materials. The above games sound like a lot of fun. You maybe can even give a SB for guessing right on the spot if possible!

Mar 25, 2009
Have something to add?