• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Fundraising Event with Booth Punch Cards | Thursday Booths

In summary, the conversation discussed ideas for a fundraising event where patrons are given a punch card and must visit different booths to redeem it for something. One idea was to have participants guess the use of a kitchen tool and fill out a form to join a mailing list and potentially book a show. Another suggestion was to play a game where participants talk about an item they have or want. The group agreed that explicitly asking for a show booking would not be effective, but incorporating games and prizes could attract attention and potentially lead to bookings.
Kelly8
I have a booth this Thursday for a fundraising type of event. It seems very well organized so I am really looking forward to it. The patrons are given a punch card, and they have to go to booths, do what the booths tell them to do to get a punch, then they get to redeem the punch card for something. I thought about making it extreme, like booking a show, but didn't want to be so overtly forward! Plus, I can see someone booking to get a punch, then I give them the packet and never hear from them again. I could do something as easy as sign up for my e-mail newsletter, which is probably what I'll end up doing, but I was just fishing for ideas. I thought something else might be better and maybe someone out there in chef world would have a great idea.

How about.. having a few tools.. like the mix-n-chop... and have them guess what it is used for. No one is wrong... just educating them.. then have them fill out a form to get your newsletter and ask if they would like to host a show.. giving them the show form only.. (when they return 40 or so names and addresses later.. they then get a kit.) Or play the love it/gotta have it game.. where they pick out an item they have or want and tell about it..or have you tell about it. then they get their punch.. could be fun, loud and attract attention.

I like the idea of having them guess what the item is used for - When I used to watch Rachael Ray's tv show she had a segment called 'Stump the Rach" and that's exactly what she did. It's interesting to see what they come up with. You could have them fill out the DPS for the contact info to join the mailing list and on the back write what they think it is. The person who gets it right AND books a show will get it for free.

I agree that telling them they must book a Show would waste your time and materials. The above games sound like a lot of fun. You maybe can even give a SB for guessing right on the spot if possible!

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great opportunity to promote your business at the fundraising event. I totally understand your hesitation with being too forward about booking a show, as you don't want to come off as pushy. One idea could be to offer a cooking demonstration or taste testing at your booth, where attendees can receive a punch for trying a sample or watching the demo. This could also be a great way to showcase some of the products you offer and potentially generate interest in booking a show. Another idea could be to have a raffle for a free cooking class or mini cooking workshop, where attendees can enter by stopping by your booth and signing up for your email newsletter. This way, you can still capture their contact information for potential future bookings, but it feels more like a fun opportunity rather than a sales pitch. I hope this helps and best of luck at the event!

What is a Punch Card at Booths?

A Punch Card at Booths is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn rewards for making purchases at our booth events.

How do I get a Punch Card at Booths?

Punch Cards at Booths can be obtained at any Pampered Chef booth event. Simply ask one of our consultants for a card and they will provide you with one.

How do I earn punches on my Punch Card at Booths?

For every purchase you make at a Pampered Chef booth event, you will receive a punch on your Punch Card. Once you have collected a certain number of punches, you will be eligible for a reward.

What rewards can I redeem with my Punch Card at Booths?

The rewards available for redemption with a Punch Card at Booths vary depending on the event and the consultant. Some examples of rewards include free products, discounts on future purchases, and entry into exclusive promotions.

Do Punch Cards at Booths expire?

Yes, Punch Cards at Booths do have an expiration date. Please check the back of your card or with your consultant for the specific expiration date. Once the card expires, it is no longer valid for punches or rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths