• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the easiest recipe for Pumpkin Spice Mini-Muffins?

S
sfdavis918
There was a thread somewhere (that of course I can't find now) about a really easy Pumpkin Spice muffin recipe. I think it was just a spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin. I want to try it, but I'm not sure if it was just those two, or if you need to add more, or even add the ingredients for the spice cake mix. Anyone know? Thanks!

Just those two...box of spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin; one batch makes 48.

I also piped icing on the top of mine with the EAD....very good!!

Thank you! I can't wait to try them today!!!

I did one spice cake and one can 15 oz pumpkin and mixed well together... and they came out super and very tasteyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chefann - this will be of special importance to you......

I just made the muffins, using a can of Pumpkin Pie Mix, and a box of spice cake - and they are wonderful!
I made them as regular size muffins, and used a heaping scoopful (the large scoop) for each one - it made 18 muffins.

I will be making them again! My guys LOVE muffins!

I made them and added mini chocolate chips...people loved them!

what size can of pumpkin?

normal size 14 or 15 oz. They are delicious! My kids scoffed them down!

The can I used was larger - because it was the pie mix, not just pumpkin. It makes the muffins a bit more dense and moist than the regular pumpkin.

ChefBeckyD said:
Chefann - this will be of special importance to you......

I just made the muffins, using a can of Pumpkin Pie Mix, and a box of spice cake - and they are wonderful!
I made them as regular size muffins, and used a heaping scoopful (the large scoop) for each one - it made 18 muffins.

I will be making them again! My guys LOVE muffins!

Is this pumpkin puree or pumpkin PIE mix?

Wow - is this as good as the recipe in the stoneware cookbook?

Becky used pumpkin pie mix. The recipe originally posted used pumpkin puree.

Here's the one I make - it's a WW 2 pt recipe.

18 1/2 oz unprepared yellow cake mik
12 oz canned pumpkin
1 t. cinnamon
1/2 t. nutmeg
1/4 t. cloves

Coat muffin tins with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in large bowl and beat until light. Divide batter amoung muffin tins and bake according to directions on cake mix. Makes 24 muffins. 1 muffin per serving - 2 pts.

chefann said:
Becky used pumpkin pie mix. The recipe originally posted used pumpkin puree.

Batter looks thick - Can I do mini loaf pan? Going to try it....

Going to try WW recipe next!

Making these tonight for my open house tomorrow... can't believe I don't have to put in eggs but I'm trusting y'all! I bought mini choc. chips to add and I'll frost them with cream cheese frosting. Fingers crossed!

its_me_susan said:
Batter looks thick - Can I do mini loaf pan? Going to try it....

Going to try WW recipe next!
what about pumpkin bread loaf in the regular loaf pan??? Hmm I wonder? I have both ingredients but would rather have a loaf than muffins!???!:confused:

I put eggs in mine. I put one box of spice cake mix, 3 eggs and one can pumpkin. Mixed well and put in fluted stone and microwave for 12 minutes. Came out great.

How cute! I was just thinking about doing something like that today! LOVE IT!

Ok, made them... one box spice cake, 15 oz pumpkin puree, 1/2 of a 12 oz mini choc. chip bag. Perfect! I can't believe how good they are!

1. What are the ingredients for the easiest Pumpkin Spice Mini-Muffin recipe?

The easiest recipe for Pumpkin Spice Mini-Muffins typically only requires two ingredients: a spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin. However, some people may choose to add additional ingredients such as eggs, oil, and water to the mix for a richer flavor.

2. Do I need to add any other ingredients to the spice cake mix and canned pumpkin?

No, the two ingredients alone are enough to make delicious Pumpkin Spice Mini-Muffins. However, some people may choose to add additional ingredients such as eggs, oil, and water to the mix for a richer flavor.

3. Can I use any type of spice cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of spice cake mix for this recipe. However, if you want a more pumpkin-focused flavor, you may want to choose a spice cake mix that is less intense in its own spices.

4. How long do I need to bake the mini-muffins for?

The baking time will vary depending on your oven and the size of your mini-muffin tin. Generally, you can follow the baking instructions on the back of the spice cake mix box and adjust the time accordingly for mini-muffins.

5. Can I add any other ingredients to the mix for a unique flavor?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit to the mix for a unique flavor. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly to ensure the mini-muffins are fully cooked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • twopamperedchefs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • winklermom