• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pumpkin Spice CuPampered Chefakes

In summary, my friend told me about this recipe and I just made them. They were really easy and tasted great. I highly recommend them!
pchockeymom
My friend told me about this recipe, I just made them and think they'd make a terrific holiday recipe/demo.

Recipe ingredients:
1 box spice cake mix
1 (15 oz)can of pumpkin (not pie filling, just pumpkin)
1 can white frosting or cream cheese frosting
(total cost, about $5)

Use large stainless mixing bowl, add pumpkin, then add cake mix about 1/3 at a time. Mix with Mix N Scraper until fully blended. (doing part of the cake mix at a time makes it easier)

Spritz the stoneware muffing pan and the mini muffin pan with oil from Kitchen Spritzer. Use large scoop to fill stoneware muffin pan and small scoop to fill mini muffin pan.

Bake at 350. Muffins take 20 minutes, minis take 15. Cool on cooling rack about 10 minutes then take out and let continue to cool.

Fill easy accent decorator with icing. When muffins are completely cooled, top with icing and sprinkle with Cinnamon Sprinkles.

You use the following products:
Stainless mixing bowls
Can Opener
Mix N Scraper
I Slice
Classic Scraper
Kitchen Spritzer
Large Scoop
Small Scoop
Two Stackable Cooling Racks
Hot Pads/Mitts
Stoneware Muffin Pan
Mini Muffin Pan
Medium Scoop
Easy Accent Decorator
Cinnamon Sprinkles

Love it! I made a cake similar to this with the exception of adding three eggs. So yummy! I'm going to try drizzling the new Butterscotch Rum Sauce over it next time but I will definitely hang on to the recipe that you listed for shows during this time!

Thanks for sharing!

Since you need to cool them before frosting them, I think they'd work great if you made a batch, took them with you to frost at the show, and also made a batch at the show. Do the Paula Dean move, put the pans in the oven, then pull out the all ready to go ones, and say "Look what I have here!"

They are actually amazing warm and really don't need frosting but for a demo and all the possibilities....

I bet the pear gingerbread cake would be awesome in the stoneware muffin pan as upside down cakes.. hmmm it's a thought

Sounds delicious! Thank you for sharing and it's great for those whom are watching their weight and eating healthy!

1. What is the recipe for Pampered Chef's Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes?

The recipe for Pampered Chef's Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes can be found on their website or in their recipe book. It includes ingredients such as pumpkin puree, flour, sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice. It also has instructions for making the cream cheese frosting to top the cupcakes.

2. Can I use a different type of spice instead of pumpkin pie spice?

Yes, you can substitute pumpkin pie spice with a combination of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. You can adjust the amounts of each spice to your liking to achieve a similar flavor to pumpkin pie spice.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make these cupcakes?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make these cupcakes. However, Pampered Chef does recommend using their Cupcake Pan for best results. It has a non-stick surface and makes it easy to remove the cupcakes without sticking.

4. How many cupcakes does the recipe make?

The recipe makes 12 cupcakes. If you need more, you can double the recipe or make multiple batches.

5. Can I make these cupcakes in advance?

Yes, you can make these cupcakes in advance. You can store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. You can also freeze the cupcakes for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twopamperedchefs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tabnat80
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sfdavis918
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies