• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy and Delicious Pumpkin Spice Cake Recipe using Canned Pumpkin and Cake Mix

.1 spice cake mix1 can of pumpkinmix the 2 ingredients. Put in microwave dish. Cook 8 minutes in the microwave. Test to see for doneness. Then cook for 1 more minute.Let cool for a little bit.Frost with vanilla frosting.That's it! It was really really good.
peichef
I KNOW (well, I'm pretty sure) that I've seen a recipe on here for a cake using...

canned pumpkin & spice cake mix.

Am I insane? (Never mind. I know the answer to that one.)

I can find a muffin recipe, but I'm sure that I saw a cake recipe at some point.

Also, can I do it in the microwave? My oven isn't heating properly & I'd hate to ruin a cake -- or wait 2 hrs for one to bake.

TIA

Pumpkin Caramel Cake

1 spice cake mix
1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin (not pie mix)
3 eggs
1/2 tsp. cinnamon, optional
Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping and top with cool whip! Optional - sprinkle cinnamon sugar.:thumbup:

This can be made in the Stoneware Fluted Pan
microwave(approx 10-12 minutes) as well as oven(follow directions on box)...

This is yummy!!

Last edited:
I had one at a tupperware party on Saturday. Here is the recipe. It was really really really good.
1 spice cake mix
1 can of pumpkin

mix the 2 ingredients. Put in microwave dish. Cook 8 minutes in the microwave. Test to see for doneness. Then cook for 1 more minute.
Let cool for a little bit.
Frost with vanilla frosting.
That's it! It was really really good. I'm not sure what dish she cooked it in, but you could probably put in our 9x13 baking dish.

tabnat80 said:
I had one at a tupperware party on Saturday. Here is the recipe. It was really really really good.
1 spice cake mix
1 can of pumpkin

mix the 2 ingredients. Put in microwave dish. Cook 8 minutes in the microwave. Test to see for doneness. Then cook for 1 more minute.
That's it! It was really really good. I'm not sure what dish she cooked it in, but you could probably put in our 9x13 baking dish.

I don't think that one will fit in a Microwave. But I bet it could go in the Fluted Stone or the Deep Dish Baker...HTH

The Pumpkin Spice Cake is in All the Best.

thanks guys.I came on here this morning to read the responses & couldn't find the thread. I thought I really WAS going crazy. I had to come back a 2nd time & search a different way to find it.Thanks again.

Would someone mind posting the recipe from All the Best? I have that cookbook, but my friend borrowed it and has yet to return it!!

tabnat80 said:
1 spice cake mix
1 can of pumpkinmix the 2 ingredients. Put in microwave dish. Cook 8 minutes in the microwave. Test to see for doneness. Then cook for 1 more minute.
It is made in the Tupperware Stack Cooker using the 3 QT bowl and the cone.

Ish said:
Pumpkin Caramel Cake1 spice cake mix
1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin (not pie mix)
3 eggs
1/2 tsp. cinnamon, optional
Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping and top with cool whip! Optional - sprinkle cinnamon sugar.:thumbup:This can be made in the Stoneware Fluted Pan
microwave(approx 10-12 minutes) as well as oven(follow directions on box)...This is yummy!!
I just did a caramel cake by this recipe :eek: it is in the oven now

What ingredients do I need for the pumpkin spice cake?

The ingredients for the pumpkin spice cake include one box of yellow cake mix, one can of pumpkin puree, three eggs, one-third cup of vegetable oil, one teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice, and one cup of water.

Can I use a different type of cake mix instead of yellow cake mix?

Yes, you can use a white or spice cake mix instead of yellow cake mix for a slightly different flavor.

Do I need to add any additional spices to the cake mix?

No, the pumpkin pie spice already has all the necessary spices for a delicious pumpkin flavor.

What size cake pan should I use?

You can use a 9x13 inch pan or two 8-inch round pans for this recipe.

How long does the cake need to bake?

The cake should bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Use a toothpick to test for doneness – if it comes out clean, the cake is ready.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpnina
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • winklermom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • pchockeymom