1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pumpkin Spice Cake?!?

1. peichef

peichef Veteran Member

I KNOW (well, I'm pretty sure) that I've seen a recipe on here for a cake using...

canned pumpkin & spice cake mix.

Am I insane? (Never mind. I know the answer to that one.)

I can find a muffin recipe, but I'm sure that I saw a cake recipe at some point.

Also, can I do it in the microwave? My oven isn't heating properly & I'd hate to ruin a cake -- or wait 2 hrs for one to bake.

TIA

Oct 20, 2008
  2. Ish

Ish Member Gold Member

Pumpkin Caramel Cake

1 spice cake mix
    1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin (not pie mix)
    3 eggs
    1/2 tsp. cinnamon, optional
    Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping and top with cool whip! Optional - sprinkle cinnamon sugar.:thumbup:

This can be made in the Stoneware Fluted Pan
    microwave(approx 10-12 minutes) as well as oven(follow directions on box)...

This is yummy!!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
    Oct 20, 2008
    KindaichiShota likes this.
  3. tabnat80

tabnat80 Advanced Member Gold Member

I had one at a tupperware party on Saturday. Here is the recipe. It was really really really good.
    1 spice cake mix
    1 can of pumpkin

mix the 2 ingredients. Put in microwave dish. Cook 8 minutes in the microwave. Test to see for doneness. Then cook for 1 more minute.
    Let cool for a little bit.
    Frost with vanilla frosting.
    That's it! It was really really good. I'm not sure what dish she cooked it in, but you could probably put in our 9x13 baking dish.

Oct 20, 2008
  4. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

I don't think that one will fit in a Microwave. But I bet it could go in the Fluted Stone or the Deep Dish Baker...HTH

Oct 20, 2008
  5. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Oct 20, 2008
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

The Pumpkin Spice Cake is in All the Best.

Oct 20, 2008
  7. peichef

peichef Veteran Member

thanks guys.

I came on here this morning to read the responses & couldn't find the thread. I thought I really WAS going crazy. I had to come back a 2nd time & search a different way to find it.

Thanks again.

Oct 22, 2008
  8. Would someone mind posting the recipe from All the Best? I have that cookbook, but my friend borrowed it and has yet to return it!!

Oct 25, 2008
  9. It is made in the Tupperware Stack Cooker using the 3 QT bowl and the cone.

Dec 13, 2017
  10. I just did a caramel cake by this recipe :eek: it is in the oven now

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted