• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pumpkin Pie Twist: Try Our Ritz Cracker Crust Recipe!

In summary, to make a pumpkin pie with a twist, you can add a layer of chocolate ganache and mix in spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. You can also use a graham cracker crust or get creative with crushed cookies or nuts. The baking time for this pie will vary, but generally takes about 45-50 minutes. You can also make a vegan or dairy-free version by using plant-based milk and coconut cream. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days or frozen for longer storage.
kitchenwitchlady
hi people,
My husband and son were making pumpin pie the other day and they had some pie filling left over so instead if wasting it I lined the small oval baker with ritz crackers and we poured the pie filling over that and baked it.It was AWESOME. We are going to try and make a larger one next week. It was like pumkin bread pudding. You should try it. :D

</code>Hi there, That sounds like a delicious way to use leftover pumpkin pie filling! I love pumpkin anything, so I'm definitely going to have to try this out. I'm sure it will be just as tasty as the original pie. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us!

Hi there! Wow, that sounds like such a creative and delicious way to use up leftover pie filling. I never would have thought to combine it with Ritz crackers, but now I definitely want to try it. Thanks for sharing your idea! I'm sure the larger version will be just as amazing. Happy baking! :)

1. How do I make a pumpkin pie with a twist?

To make a pumpkin pie with a twist, you can add a layer of chocolate ganache on top of the crust before pouring in the pumpkin filling. You can also mix in some spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger for a more flavorful twist.

2. Can I use a different type of crust for my pumpkin pie?

Yes, you can use a graham cracker crust or a gluten-free crust for your pumpkin pie. You can also get creative and use crushed cookies or nuts for a unique twist on the traditional pie crust.

3. How long does it take to bake a pumpkin pie with a twist?

The baking time for a pumpkin pie with a twist will vary depending on the recipe and type of crust you use. Generally, it takes about 45-50 minutes to bake a pumpkin pie, but you should always check the pie's doneness by inserting a knife in the center. If it comes out clean, the pie is ready.

4. Can I make a vegan or dairy-free version of pumpkin pie with a twist?

Yes, you can easily make a vegan or dairy-free pumpkin pie with a twist. You can use a plant-based milk like almond or coconut milk instead of dairy milk. You can also use coconut cream instead of heavy cream for the pumpkin filling.

5. How should I store a pumpkin pie with a twist?

If you have any leftovers, you can store a pumpkin pie with a twist in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or foil to prevent it from drying out. You can also freeze the pie for longer storage, thaw it in the fridge overnight, and reheat in the oven before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • ragschef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies