• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pumpkin Pie Spread Recipe for Your Next Party - Easy to Make!

In summary, the Pumpkin Pie Spread Recipe requires 15 oz of canned pumpkin, 1 package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice, and 1/4 tsp of salt. It takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to chill before serving. Substitutions can be made for certain ingredients, but this may affect the taste and texture. The spread can be served as a dip or topping, and can last up to 5 days in the refrigerator if stored properly. It is recommended to stir before serving if it has been sitting for a while.
cheesehead
I am a "newer" consultant (in SS month 3) and have a host asking if I have the recipe for the Pumpkin Pie Spread. She said she had it at a show last year and would like to have it at hers - but I can't find it. Does anyone have this recipe or is it called something else? Please post if you have it - thanks so much! Lisa

Lisa,

The Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread was in the Fall/Winter 2004 Season's Best.
Here it is. I hope this is what you are looking for.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

Attachments

• Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 389
Pumpkin Pie SpreadIngredients:- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree- 1/4 cup brown sugar- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice- 1 tsp vanilla extract- Graham crackers or ginger snaps, for servingInstructions:1. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.2. Add in pumpkin puree, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.3. Serve with graham crackers or ginger snaps for dipping.4. Can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!

What ingredients are needed for the Pumpkin Pie Spread Recipe?

The Pumpkin Pie Spread Recipe requires 15 oz of canned pumpkin, 1 package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice, and 1/4 tsp of salt.

How long does it take to make the Pumpkin Pie Spread Recipe?

The Pumpkin Pie Spread Recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare, and an additional 30 minutes to chill in the refrigerator before serving.

Can I make substitutions for the ingredients in the Pumpkin Pie Spread Recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions for some of the ingredients. For example, you can use maple syrup instead of brown sugar, or Greek yogurt instead of cream cheese. However, this may alter the taste and texture of the spread.

What are some serving suggestions for the Pumpkin Pie Spread Recipe?

The Pumpkin Pie Spread Recipe can be served as a dip with graham crackers, apple slices, or ginger snaps. It can also be used as a topping for pancakes, waffles, or toast.

How long can the Pumpkin Pie Spread Recipe last in the refrigerator?

The Pumpkin Pie Spread Recipe can last for up to 5 days in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container. Make sure to stir it before serving if it has been sitting for a while.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • chefann