• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Resist These Delicious Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites?

In summary, Pumpkin Bites are delicious, gluten-free bite-sized treats made with pumpkin puree, spices, and a touch of sweetness. They are easy to make and can be customized with add-ins like chocolate chips or nuts. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months and can be made without any special equipment, although a mini muffin pan is recommended for the perfect bite-sized shape.
narfing
I love following Bakerella's blog and this recipe would really show off the mini muffin pan and the tart shaper as well! What a great fall recipe. I'm sure instead of using the pumpkin cookie cutter, you could use the measure-all cup instead for cutting out the pie crust.

Pumpkin Pie Bites « bakerella.com

Cute! Love the step by step photos. Thanks for sharing!

thanks love the site lots of cute ideas!

cool site. thanks!

Ahhhhh......Cute, Cute web site. Thanks a million

Wow, those are really cute - why didn't I ever think of that?? I LOVE Pumpkin Pie! Now I know what I'm baking for the office close to the holidays! :)

I have GOT to make those!!!

And then you could use the easy accent decorator filled with whip cream. yum.

What are Pumpkin Bites?

Pumpkin Bites are delicious bite-sized treats made with real pumpkin puree, warm spices, and a touch of sweetness. They are the perfect fall-inspired snack or dessert.

Are Pumpkin Bites gluten-free?

Yes, Pumpkin Bites are made with gluten-free ingredients, making them a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.

How do I make Pumpkin Bites?

Making Pumpkin Bites is easy and only requires a few basic ingredients. Simply mix together pumpkin puree, flour, sugar, eggs, and spices, then bake in a mini muffin pan. You can also add in chocolate chips or nuts for added flavor and texture.

Can I freeze Pumpkin Bites?

Yes, you can freeze Pumpkin Bites for up to 3 months. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container or freezer bag. When ready to enjoy, simply thaw them at room temperature or pop them in the microwave for a quick defrost.

Do I need any special equipment to make Pumpkin Bites?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make Pumpkin Bites. However, a mini muffin pan will help create the perfect bite-sized shape. You can also use a regular muffin pan if you prefer larger Pumpkin Bites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • pchockeymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • ChefPaulaB