• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pulled Pork Perfection: Delicious Recipes to Try

In summary, to make pulled pork in the crockpot, season a pork shoulder roast, add liquid, and cook for 8-10 hours on low or 4-6 hours on high. You can use different cuts of pork, but cooking times and textures may vary. The best way to reheat leftovers is in the microwave or on the stovetop. Pulled pork can also be made in the oven and used in various dishes such as tacos, sandwiches, and pasta. Get creative with your leftovers and try different flavor combinations!
CAPCnewbie
Anyone have a fab pulled pork recipe they can share?

i do mine in the crockpot open package and dump a whole jar of pepperocini peppers on it shred when done

just saw this last weekend on Arti Party (the winner of next foodnetwork star)....looks SO GOOD!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/aarti-sequeira/pulled-pork-with-mango-bbq-sauce-recipe/index.html

I like to add seasoning to the pork roast and put it in the crock pot. Then put some rootbeer around the meat in the crock pot and cook. When the meat is done I add some BBQ sauce and use the Hold 'N' Slice to shred the meat. It is really simple and it comes out tasting so good.
Got this recipe from a friend. It can be any kind of rootbeer.

I use a pork sirloin roast, as it is a lot less fatty than the butt that is traditionally used for pulled pork at home. My father in law does whole hog and has won some regional competitions. He uses traditional Eastern North Carolina vinegar sauce. Can't give out the recipe, he would not be happy with me, but it is so good!! Definitely an acquired taste.Anyways, I rub the roast with some Sweet and Smoky BBQ rub, cook in crockpot with just a scant 1/4 cup of water. I will have to try adding soda, I wonder how Dr Pepper would taste?? We had some BBQ sauce that was Dr Pepper sauce once, it was really good.We are fortunate, because we live less than 10 miles from a shop that sells sauces.They have a website:http://stores.thesauceshoppe.com/StoreFront.bok

1. How do I make pulled pork in the crockpot?

To make pulled pork in the crockpot, start by seasoning a pork shoulder roast with your desired spices. Place the roast in the crockpot and add some liquid, such as chicken broth or apple juice. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours, until the pork is tender and easily shreds with a fork. Remove the pork from the crockpot, shred it with two forks, and mix in your favorite BBQ sauce. Serve on buns or over rice for a delicious meal!

2. Can I use a different cut of pork for pulled pork?

Yes, you can use a variety of cuts for pulled pork, such as pork loin, pork tenderloin, or even pork chops. However, keep in mind that different cuts may require different cooking times and may result in slightly different textures and flavors.

3. What is the best way to reheat leftover pulled pork?

The best way to reheat leftover pulled pork is to place it in a microwave-safe dish, cover with a damp paper towel, and microwave for 1-2 minutes. You can also reheat it on the stovetop by adding a little bit of water or broth to a pan and heating the pork over medium heat until warmed through.

4. Can I make pulled pork in the oven?

Yes, you can make pulled pork in the oven by seasoning a pork shoulder roast and placing it in a roasting pan. Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for about 4-5 hours, until the pork is tender and easily shreds with a fork. Shred the pork and mix with BBQ sauce before serving.

5. What are some creative ways to use leftover pulled pork?

Leftover pulled pork can be used in a variety of ways, such as in tacos, sandwiches, quesadillas, or even on top of pizza. You can also mix it into pasta dishes or use it as a topping for loaded fries or nachos. Get creative and try out different flavor combinations to make the most out of your leftovers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Kimberlymmj
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcjodih