• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipe Discovered at Conference - Details Wanted!

We made this last night at our meeting, thought it was kind of bland, also everything fell off the bread. I think I'm going to try it with Pillsbury Dinner Rolls...You know, Paula Dean did something like this with frozen dinner rolls in a fluted pan. I bet it would be great...You know, Paula Dean did something like this with frozen dinner rolls in a fluted pan. I bet it would be great...PC has an old recipe similar to this one, I think it might be in All The Best, or one of the old Stoneware Cook Books. I've made that 1 & its YUMMO!!!We made this at our meeting on Monday. I picked the olives
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I think I saw something about this new recipe on pics from Conference. Does anyone have more details? I may try this next week. Thanks!

Antipasti Pull-Apart PizzaIngredients:
2 tsp olive oil, divided
2 pkg (11 oz) refrigerated French bread dough
1 jar (12 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and patted dry (about 1 ¼ C)
1 8-oz block mozzarella cheese
1 medium red bell pepper
½ C pitted ripe olives
2 garlic cloves, pressed
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
2 oz Parmesan cheese, divided
Chopped fresh parsley (optional)Directions:
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees D. Brush Large round stone with 1 tsp oil. Place one package of the dough onto the large grooved cutting board. Using a sawing motion, cut the dough in half lengthwise with the color coated bread knife. Slice each dough in half and then into 16 half moons for a total of 32 half moons. Repeat with remaining dough. Arrange dough over baking stone, leaving 1/2-in border around edge and spacing ½ inch apart. Brush with remaining oil. Bake 14-16 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
2.Meanwhile, for antipasti, coarsely chop artichokes with food chopper. Dice mozzarella into ½ inch cubes and dice bell pepper with santoku knife. Slice olives with egg slicer plus. Combine artichokes, mozzarella, bell pepper, olives, garlic pressed with garlic press, salt and black pepper in 4 qt stainless mixing bowl. Mix well.
3.Remove baking stone from oven to stackable cooling rack. Using rotary grater, grate half the Parmesan cheese over crust. Top with antipasti. Bake 5-7 minutes or until mozzarella has melted. Remove from oven. Grate remaining Parmesan over top and sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired. YUM!

Made this for dinner Monday night - HUGE hit!!! I made a half-batch (just used one french bread loaf & found a 6 oz container of marinated artichoke hearts. I ate a little of it and my husband ate the rest that night for dinner - he loved it!

I think it would be a great recipe to do at a show - very easy, doesn't take long, shows good products - nothing super high-dollar value, but plenty of product. It would allow you plenty of time to talk about other products like cookware & forged cutlery.

Other than the artichoke hearts, none of the ingredients were too expensive.

scrap the olives and I think it would be great... :)

colegrovet said:
scrap the olives and I think it would be great... :)

Sundried tomatoes instead of olives would be delicious.

How about sundried tomatoes instead of artichokes? Ick. Does EVERY Italian recipe have to contain those nasty marinated things? Gross!

I was thinking about adding some chicken to this too. Cook in DCB, chop with Salad Choppers....

leftymac said:
Sundried tomatoes instead of olives would be delicious.

Sundried Tomatoes & Olives & Chicken.....:D
We made this last night at our meeting, thought it was kind of bland, also everything fell off the bread. I think I'm going to try it with Pillsbury Dinner Rolls...

You know, Paula Dean did something like this with frozen dinner rolls in a fluted pan. I bet it would be great...

vgibsonrn said:
You know, Paula Dean did something like this with frozen dinner rolls in a fluted pan. I bet it would be great...

PC has an old recipe similar to this one, I think it might be in All The Best, or one of the old Stoneware Cook Books. I've made that 1 & its YUMMO!!!

We made this at our meeting on Monday. I picked the olives off, but otherwise it was YUMMY! There was none left. We didn't seems to have problems with toppings falling off the bread.

Ginger428 said:
PC has an old recipe similar to this one, I think it might be in All The Best, or one of the old Stoneware Cook Books. I've made that 1 & its YUMMO!!!

I think your thinking of the Bubble Up Pizza made in the Rectangle Baker. It used canned biscuits cut up and mixed with peppers, onions, mushrooms, olives, sausage and/or any other pizza topping you like, lots of cheese and spaghetti sauce - VERY GOOD!!

cochef said:
I think your thinking of the Bubble Up Pizza made in the Rectangle Baker. It used canned biscuits cut up and mixed with peppers, onions, mushrooms, olives, sausage and/or any other pizza topping you like, lots of cheese and spaghetti sauce - VERY GOOD!!

no...I'm thinking Bacon & Cheddar Bubble Bread.....

Bacon 'N Cheddar Bubble Bread

Ingredients:
1 package (11.3 ounces) refrigerated dinner rolls
1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon real bacon bits or 1 slice bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray Mini-Baker with nonstick cooking spray. Separate dough into eight rolls; cut each roll into quarters. Combine cheese and bacon bits in Small Batter Bowl; mix gently. Toss each piece of dough in cheese mixture until lightly coated; place in baker.
Bake 20-22 minutes or until top is deep golden brown. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Run knife around edge of bread to loosen. Carefully lift bread onto serving plate. To serve, pull apart or slice into wedges.
Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 70 mg, Fiber 1 g

Variation: Dill 'N Cheddar Bubble Bread: Substitute 1 teaspoon dried dill weed for the bacon bits. Proceed as recipe directs.

I am making this at a show tomorrow. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks wonderful.

I made this. It was good but not to die for. Kinda bland. Not very flavorful. Nobody in my family like artichokes. I am going to try it again except use sun dried tomatoes and add chopped prosciutto :love: I love sun dried tomatoes. I can eat the whole jar.
Another thing I was thinking was to use the parm/garlic dipping oil or sun dried tomo dipping oil and use it to brush the dough instead of just plain EVOO.

lisasfuncooking said:
Another thing I was thinking was to use the parm/garlic dipping oil or sun dried tomo dipping oil and use it to brush the dough instead of just plain EVOO.

That sounds like an awesome idea! I want to make this for my Sept shows ...

Next time I make it I am going to either cut the Mozzerella into much smaller cubes or shred it. I think it would be better to have the Mozzerella on each piece instead of hit or miss. I made it without olives and it was very good!

We just did it at a show. I gave the host the option to substitute chicken (shredded with the food chopper) in lieu of the artichokes, but she went with the artichokes. They didn't have the right dough here, so she bought a loaf of french bread & we just let the guests cut it into slices and lay it on the stone, then toasted them (like maybe 5 min's) - ended up being lots faster! :D It took away the "pull-apart" effect, but they didn't seem to mind.

What is the new recipe that was discovered at the conference?

The new recipe discovered at the conference is a delicious and easy-to-make chicken parmesan casserole. It features layers of tender chicken, melted cheese, and a hearty tomato sauce, all baked together to perfection.

Can you share the ingredients and instructions for this new recipe?

Of course! The ingredients for the chicken parmesan casserole include boneless, skinless chicken breasts, Italian breadcrumbs, marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese, and olive oil. You can find the full instructions on our website or in the new recipe book from the conference.

Is this new recipe suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, this new recipe can easily be adapted for those with dietary restrictions. You can use gluten-free breadcrumbs and dairy-free cheese to make it gluten-free and dairy-free. You can also substitute the chicken with tofu or chickpeas for a vegetarian option.

Are there any tips or tricks for making this new recipe?

Absolutely! One tip is to pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness before breading and baking them. This will ensure that they cook evenly and stay juicy. Another tip is to let the casserole sit for a few minutes before cutting into it, as this will make it easier to serve.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make this new recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use Pampered Chef products to make this new recipe. Our stoneware baking dish is perfect for this casserole and will help ensure even heat distribution for a perfectly cooked meal. You can also use our food chopper to easily chop the chicken and our garlic press to mince garlic for the sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • A Pampered Kitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • shannonjennings