• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza on a Bar Pan: Perfect for Friday Night Show!

In summary, a Pull-Apart in Bar Pan is a rectangular stoneware baking dish designed for making pull-apart breads and other similar recipes. It is easy to use by following a recipe and baking in the wells of the pan. The dish is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It is not microwave safe, but can be used for both sweet and savory creations.
pctharper
Gold Member
I'm having a show on Friday and the host wants the Antipasti Pull-apart Pizza. I dont have around stone, just the large bar pan. Would it still work in that?

it will be fine in that - it just won't be round.

That's what I'm doing it in for parties so I don't have to take another stone with me.

I did it at a party last week and it worked just fine. Everyone loved it!

Hi there! Thank you for considering the Antipasti Pull-apart Pizza for your show on Friday. While I highly recommend using the Around Stone for this recipe, the Large Bar Pan can also work as a substitute. Just make sure to preheat the pan in the oven before placing the pizza dough on it to ensure a crispy crust. Happy cooking!

1. What is a Pull-Apart in Bar Pan?

A Pull-Apart in Bar Pan is a baking dish specifically designed for making pull-apart bread, monkey bread, or other similar recipes. It has a rectangular shape with high sides and is made of stoneware, which helps distribute heat evenly for a perfectly baked treat.

2. How do I use the Pull-Apart in Bar Pan?

To use the Pull-Apart in Bar Pan, simply follow your desired recipe and place the dough or ingredients in the wells of the pan. Bake according to the recipe's instructions and enjoy your delicious pull-apart creation!

3. Is the Pull-Apart in Bar Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pull-Apart in Bar Pan is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can I use the Pull-Apart in Bar Pan in the microwave?

No, the Pull-Apart in Bar Pan is not microwave safe. It is made of stoneware, which can crack or break if exposed to high heat. It is only safe to use in the oven.

5. Can I make savory recipes in the Pull-Apart in Bar Pan?

Absolutely! The Pull-Apart in Bar Pan is versatile and can be used to make both sweet and savory pull-apart dishes. Try experimenting with different fillings and toppings for a delicious and unique treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • krhodes74
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krhodes74
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies