• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pull Apart Bread in 8" Saute Pan - Amazing!

In summary, the "Pull Apart Bread in 8" Saute Pan - Amazing!" recipe can be found in the Pampered Chef recipe book or on their website. It uses bread dough, melted butter, and your choice of seasonings. You can use any type of bread dough, but pre-made dough is recommended for easier preparation. The recipe makes 8 servings, but can be adjusted. While you can use a different pan, the specially designed saute pan allows for easy pulling apart and serving. Additional toppings such as cheese, herbs, or a sweet glaze can also be added for a delicious twist.
Kati
I was reading a previous thread about Pull Apart bread...This works in the small 8" saute pan?? I can't believe it...

not sureif this is the same thing but I just did the cinnamon bites in the saute pan because I forgot the fluted pan and they were a hit! Everyone loved them and wanted the recipe!

Yes!
Kati said:
I was reading a previous thread about Pull Apart bread...This works in the small 8" saute pan?? I can't believe it...

I know, it sounds so strange putting it in the saute pan, but it works! It does seem a little cramped when you are trying to stuff all the biscuits in it. When they are done and you turn it upside down on a plate, it looks great and tastes even better.

I made the caramel ones again today at home and cut the butter and caramel in half and it was still just as good, and didn't bubble over in the oven this time.

Mmm, I get happy just thinking about this pull-apart bread!! One tip: be sure to add all the biscuit bits at the same time. I added them as my son (5) cut them, and the first ones got a little melty in the hot butter by the time he finished cutting the last ones.

Hi there, I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I wanted to chime in on the pull apart bread discussion. Yes, you can definitely make it in the small 8" saute pan! Our products are designed to be versatile and adaptable to different recipes. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out! Happy cooking!

1. What is the recipe for the "Pull Apart Bread in 8" Saute Pan - Amazing!"?

The recipe for the "Pull Apart Bread in 8" Saute Pan - Amazing!" can be found in the Pampered Chef recipe book or on our website. It includes ingredients such as bread dough, melted butter, and your choice of seasonings.

2. Can I use a different type of bread dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of bread dough for this recipe. However, we recommend using a pre-made dough for easier preparation and consistent results.

3. How many servings does the "Pull Apart Bread in 8" Saute Pan - Amazing!" make?

This recipe makes 8 servings, as indicated in the name. However, you can easily adjust the recipe to make more or less depending on your needs.

4. Can I make this recipe in a different pan?

Yes, you can use a different pan for this recipe. However, the "Pull Apart Bread in 8" Saute Pan is specially designed for this recipe and allows for easy pulling apart and serving.

5. Can I add additional toppings to the bread?

Absolutely! You can add your favorite toppings such as cheese, herbs, or even a sweet glaze for a delicious twist on this recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcjulie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies