• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried this amazing doubled Pull-Apart Bread recipe?!

In summary, the pull-apart biscuits (aka saute pan biscuits, monkey bread, etc.) are delicious! I am going to make them as a 2nd recipe for my shows - if it's savory the garlic bites, if it's sweet the cinnamon bites. The 8" saute pan is great and it cleans up so easily.
lacychef
I just had to share-last night I made the pull apart bread in the small saute pan. I made it with Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, garlic, & butter. Everyone absolutely LOVED it! They were all 'veteran' PC guests, and one said it was the best thing she'd ever had at a show:D Nice to hear from something so simple! Just had to share!

vary the recipeI love the pull apart bread, I think my family is tired of it....:D but I have done the apple cinnamon, the garlic, and today pineapple and cherries.....
I'm just putting anything in there and seeing how it floats....LOL....

If anyone has any other variations, i'd love to hear them, I'm using the 8" saute pan to them and i figure this is an AWESOME quick demo that could be done in conjunction with another recipe at a show, and I have to admit, I'm in AWE of the Executive cookware and putting it in the oven and clean up...hmmm.....

Thanks.....can't wait to hear more.....:p

Could you please post the recipe for the Pull Apart bread?? It sounds so yummy! :)

I think this is what you're looking forThe pull-apart biscuits (aka saute pan biscuits, monkey bread, etc.) are delicious! I am going to make them as a 2nd recipe for my shows - if it's savory the garlic bites, if it's sweet the cinnamon bites. The 8" saute pan is great and it cleans up so easily.

Look under files for "Saute Pan Biscuits". I can't remember how to link it here. I collected several recipes and put them in one file. I think I only have one more version to try.

All the best, Linda

have you doubled it in the 10" skillet? how long do you cook it? I know I've seen that someone has doubled it, and cooked it longer...

How many would you say the 8" will serve? My family of four can clean it right up! But at a show?? How much would you say it serves?

I saw this post Sunday morning before a afternoon show that day. I decided to try it at the show and you were right "they loved it". It was so easy and delicious. Great way to sell a $38 pan.

Doubled Pull Apart RecipeI doubled the pull apart recipe and cooked it for 7 or 8 minutes longer at 375. It is harder to get it cooked in the middle without burning the edges. I ended up just taking it out and feeding everyone and then putting the middle back in for 5 mins or so. It was a huge hit with everyone at my show too and it is SO easy that they might actually make it at home! I am going to make it at every show!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

What is pull-apart bread?

Pull-apart bread is a type of bread that is made by baking pieces of dough that are placed close together in a pan, allowing each piece to be easily pulled apart.

What makes pull-apart bread so popular?

Pull-apart bread is popular because it is not only delicious, but also fun and interactive to eat. It's perfect for sharing with friends and family, making it a great addition to parties and gatherings.

How do I make pull-apart bread using Pampered Chef products?

To make pull-apart bread using Pampered Chef products, you can use our Stoneware Loaf Pan or the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven. Our Stoneware Loaf Pan is perfect for baking pull-apart bread as it ensures even heat distribution for a perfectly baked loaf. The Rockcrok® Dutch Oven is great for making pull-apart bread on the stovetop or in the oven.

What are some popular flavors for pull-apart bread?

Some popular flavors for pull-apart bread include garlic and herb, cinnamon sugar, and cheese and herb. However, you can get creative and experiment with different flavors to find your favorite combination!

Can I make pull-apart bread ahead of time?

Yes, you can make pull-apart bread ahead of time by preparing the dough and storing it in the refrigerator overnight. Then, simply bake the bread when you're ready to serve. This is a great time-saving tip for busy days or when hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jentapp
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Kati
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • priscilla