• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Decadent Pull Apart Bread with Caramel Sprinkles | DCB Dessert Recipe

In summary, according to the customer, the dessert they had a consultant do was a pull-apart bread with caramel sprinkles. The customer has never heard of this being done in the DCB. The biscuit bites mentioned in the summary are the same recipe as the monkey bread the customer has tried before, only done in the DCB.
Liquid Sky
I have a customer who had a consultant a while ago do some kind of dessert in the DCB using dough and caramel sprinkles. The only way my customer can describe it is as tho it was a pull apart bread and sprinkles were used to sweeten it up.

Oh my....not much to go off of. I have never heard of pull apart bread done in the DCB.

Anyone?

It's probably just the same recipe for the biscuit bites used in the skillet, only done in the DCB. I've done that before for shows.

Sounds like what becky mentioned or a variation of monkey bread. I did monkey bread last night in the fluted pan in the microwave and it was actually quite yummy! Was surprised that all it took was 8 minutes. Just be sure to eat it shortly after it's ready or it gets a bit crunchy.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Sounds like what becky mentioned or a variation of monkey bread. I did monkey bread last night in the fluted pan in the microwave and it was actually quite yummy! Was surprised that all it took was 8 minutes. Just be sure to eat it shortly after it's ready or it gets a bit crunchy.

Ahhh....the downside of the microwave cooking/baking. ;)

So do the biscuit bites take 8 mins in the DCB as well? Lid on or off?

I do pull-apart "monkey" bread in the DCB, but not in the microwave.
I just use frozen bread dough (thawed), cut into pieces, dip each piece in melted butter and then in a brown sugar/dry butterscotch pudding/cinnamon mixture, and then put each piece into the DCB. Let rise overnight and bake in the morning for 20-30 min.

cheflorraine said:
I do pull-apart "monkey" bread in the DCB, but not in the microwave.
I just use frozen bread dough (thawed), cut into pieces, dip each piece in melted butter and then in a brown sugar/dry butterscotch pudding/cinnamon mixture, and then put each piece into the DCB. Let rise overnight and bake in the morning for 20-30 min.

O...my...gosh!!! That sounds like heaven!!!
:love::love::love:

Mmmm... I haven't had monkey bread in a long time! It was a staple in my house when I was growing up!

1. How do I prepare the dough for Pull Apart Bread in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB)?

To prepare the dough for Pull Apart Bread in the DCB, you will need to first mix all the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Then, add in any wet ingredients and knead the dough until it is smooth and elastic. Finally, place the dough in the greased DCB and allow it to rise before baking.

2. Can I use store-bought dough for Pull Apart Bread in the DCB?

Yes, you can use store-bought dough for Pull Apart Bread in the DCB. However, we recommend making your own dough for the best results and flavor.

3. How long does Pull Apart Bread in the DCB need to bake?

The baking time for Pull Apart Bread in the DCB will vary depending on the recipe and the oven temperature. However, on average, it takes about 25-30 minutes at 375°F for the bread to bake and become golden brown.

4. Can I add different toppings or fillings to Pull Apart Bread in the DCB?

Yes, you can add different toppings or fillings to Pull Apart Bread in the DCB to customize it to your liking. Some popular options include cheese, herbs, garlic, and even sweet fillings like chocolate or cinnamon sugar.

5. How do I clean the DCB after making Pull Apart Bread?

To clean the DCB after making Pull Apart Bread, let it cool down completely before washing it with warm soapy water. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the DCB, as it can damage the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KristyH
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedhicks
Replies