• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Individual Business Cards on One Sheet with Publisher

T
tpchefrebecca
Does anyone know how to make individual buisness cards on one sheet? I want to make my rewards for the booking tree the size of business cards, but don't want 10 of the same product. I am using publisher.

Help:confused:

Check and see, I believe there is a template for business cards.

There is but I want to make each one different. So I would have 10 different prizes on one sheet. I use to be able to do it in Word Perfect but don't have that program anymore.

Publisher will automatically do all 10 cards on a page the same. At least in the version I have.There's a template in Word that will allow you to do each card differently. It's under Tools> Labels and Envelopes > Labels. Pick the label from the list that's for business cards (it's a little counter-intuitive for Cards to be under Labels, but that's Microsoft for you)

OHHH!!!! Thank you ANN! I knew you would know the answer. I am going to try it right now!

So???
Did it work???

Got it! Thanks again!

You're welcome!

Here they are. I posted them in my Deal or No Deal thread in themes as well. Thanks again!

Attachments

• Deal or No Deal Rewards.doc
    219 KB · Views: 396
Nice cards, but you have a photo of the Tool Turn About on the card for the Chopper ...

Thanks you!

Can anyone tell me the words you use to introduce the Deal or No Deal idea at your shows? Thank you!

1. How do I make individual business cards on one sheet using Publisher?

To create individual business cards on one sheet in Publisher, follow these steps:

• Open Publisher and select the "Business Cards" category under the "Available Templates" section.
  • Choose a template that you like and click "Create."
  • Customize the design of your business card by adding text, images, and changing the layout.
  • Once you are satisfied with your design, go to the "Page Design" tab and click on "Page Setup."
  • In the "Page Setup" window, click on the "Multiple pages per sheet" option and select the number of business cards you want per sheet.
  • Click "OK" to save your changes.
  • Print your business cards on a sheet of cardstock paper and cut them out.

2. How can I make my rewards for the booking tree the size of business cards?

To make your rewards the size of business cards, you can follow the same steps mentioned above to create individual business cards on one sheet in Publisher. Instead of using a pre-made template, you can design your own business card and adjust the size to your desired dimensions in the "Page Setup" window.

3. Can I have different designs for each business card on a sheet?

Yes, you can have different designs for each business card on a sheet in Publisher. After selecting the "Multiple pages per sheet" option in the "Page Setup" window, click on the "Customize" button. In the "Customize" window, you can choose which pages you want to include in your sheet and customize them individually.

4. How many business cards can I fit on one sheet in Publisher?

The number of business cards you can fit on one sheet in Publisher depends on the size and layout of your business cards. Some templates may allow for 10 or more cards per sheet, while others may only fit 8. You can adjust the number of cards in the "Page Setup" window by selecting the "Multiple pages per sheet" option and choosing the desired number.

5. Is it possible to print the business cards on regular paper instead of cardstock?

Yes, you can print your business cards on regular paper if you do not have cardstock available. However, keep in mind that the business cards may not be as durable or professional-looking as they would be on cardstock. You can adjust the paper type settings in the "Page Setup" window before printing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies