• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Running Publisher on Mac: Crossover vs. Boot Camp

In summary, to download and install Publisher on your Mac computer, you will need to purchase a subscription to Microsoft Office and follow the prompts to download and install Publisher. Publisher on Mac requires an internet connection to function, but you can work on documents offline and they will sync once you are online. To create a new document, open Publisher and click on "New" in the main menu. You can easily import images and graphics by clicking on the "Insert" tab. To share your document, use the "Share" feature under the "File" tab or collaborate with others using OneDrive.
jj16
Gold Member
Anyone figured out how to run Publisher on Mac. Does crossover or boot camp work? Thanks in advance. jj16

Hey, Chefann - yer phone 's ringing.

There's no official version of Publisher for Mac, but you should be able to run it through Boot Camp, Parallels, or your preferred Windows emulator/run system. I haven't tried it (I use Parallels), so I can't vouch for the speed - or lack thereof - running it that way.

1. How do I download and install Publisher on my Mac computer?

To download and install Publisher on your Mac computer, you will first need to purchase a subscription to Microsoft Office. Once you have a subscription, you can sign in to your Microsoft account and follow the prompts to download and install Publisher on your Mac.

2. Can I use Publisher on my Mac computer without an internet connection?

No, Publisher on Mac requires an internet connection to function. However, you can work on your Publisher documents offline and they will automatically sync once you are back online.

3. How do I create a new document in Publisher on my Mac computer?

To create a new document in Publisher on your Mac, open the application and click on "New" in the main menu. From there, you can choose from a variety of pre-made templates or start with a blank document.

4. Can I import images and graphics into Publisher on my Mac computer?

Yes, you can easily import images and graphics into your Publisher document on your Mac. Simply click on the "Insert" tab and select "Pictures" to choose an image from your computer or "Online Pictures" to search for images online.

5. Is there a way to share my Publisher document with others using a Mac computer?

Yes, you can share your Publisher document with others using a Mac computer by using the "Share" feature. Click on the "File" tab and select "Share" to choose the method of sharing, such as email or sharing a link. You can also collaborate with others in real-time on a Publisher document using the cloud-based OneDrive storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • shuttermonster
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • cjwagner