• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Heartfelt 'Thank You' to Rita: A Stranger's Kindness

In summary, the book "A Heartfelt 'Thank You' to Rita: A Stranger's Kindness" is based on a true story of a chance encounter with a stranger named Rita who showed kindness and helped in a time of need. The author hopes to inspire readers to be more aware of the impact their actions can have on others and to always show kindness and compassion, even to strangers. The book is available in both print and e-book formats, and the author is currently working on a new book that will feature heartwarming and inspiring stories from everyday people.
ChefSandyK
Just wanted to publically thank Rita for the help she has given me. Rita doesn't know me at all, but (correctly) dedueced a problem I might be having based on some of my postings on this board. She took the time to call me, a stranger, just to help me out and offer a very useful suggestion. Not many people would have done that.

Thank you again!

Sandy

Last edited:
Sandy, you're so sweet! Pampered Chef is "family" and we want to take care of each other.
Keep rockin' with your business, and congratulations!

Thank you for sharing your experience, Sandy. It's wonderful to see how members of this forum are willing to go above and beyond to help others. It's truly heartwarming to know that Rita took the time to reach out to you and offer her assistance, even though she doesn't know you personally. It just goes to show the amazing community that exists on this forum. Thank you, Rita, for your kindness and selflessness. And thank you, Sandy, for publicly expressing your gratitude. Let's continue to support and help each other in any way we can.

1. How did you come up with the idea for "A Heartfelt 'Thank You' to Rita: A Stranger's Kindness"?

The idea for this book came to me after a chance encounter with a kind stranger, Rita, who helped me in a time of need. I wanted to share her story and the impact her kindness had on me with others.

2. Is this book based on a true story?

Yes, "A Heartfelt 'Thank You' to Rita: A Stranger's Kindness" is based on a true story. It is a personal account of a real-life experience I had with a stranger named Rita.

3. What message do you hope readers will take away from this book?

I hope this book will inspire readers to be more aware of the impact their actions can have on others. It also serves as a reminder to always be kind and compassionate, even to strangers.

4. Can readers purchase "A Heartfelt 'Thank You' to Rita: A Stranger's Kindness" in any format besides print?

Yes, this book is also available in e-book format for those who prefer digital copies. It can be purchased on various online platforms such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

5. Are you planning on writing any other books in the future?

Yes, I am currently working on my next book which will be a collection of heartwarming and inspiring stories from everyday people. Stay tuned for updates on its release!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • lkprescott
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara