• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Psyched for Pan-O-Rama: A Successful Cookware Sale with 1656 Points!

R
RachelNguyen
I just had a huge cookware sale at the party I closed today. My host ordered the 12 piece executive sets, plus the family skillet and lid. And there was another order for a Gen II grill pan. Altogether I now have 1656 points. Yeah!

I am holding out for the 7 piece set... but would really really like BOTH the 5 and the 7! LOL.

I am really excited.

Love+
Rachel

There is still lots of time!! I'm sure you'll get it!!:) I have 2661 points. I had great show last week. Sold 3 cookware sets!! Yippie!!

just couldn't help myselfi just couldn't help myself...when i found out i had over 2400 points, i just had to go and click on the five piece set....i wish now i would have waited and just have started off with the seven piece set but i love what i have...

1. What is the purpose of the cookware sale?

The purpose of the cookware sale is to sell high-quality cookware products to customers who are interested in upgrading their kitchen supplies.

2. How many points did the scientist earn from the cookware sale?

The scientist earned 1656 points from the cookware sale.

3. What products were included in the sale?

The sale included a 12 piece executive set, a family skillet and lid, and a Gen II grill pan.

4. Which cookware set is the scientist holding out for?

The scientist is holding out for the 7 piece set.

5. What is the scientist's overall reaction to the cookware sale?

The scientist is extremely excited about the successful cookware sale and is hoping to also get the 5 piece set in addition to the 7 piece set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • jenpottratz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pchefinski