• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Your Shows Fun and Relaxed: Advice and Ideas

In summary, to make your Pampered Chef show more engaging, incorporate interactive activities and have a theme. To create a relaxed atmosphere, offer refreshments and keep the presentation light. To encourage guest interaction, ask open-ended questions and have a Q&A session. To showcase the products, use demonstrations and create a display area. To keep guests engaged, vary the pace and format of the presentation and allow for breaks and socializing.
PamperMeDawn
I'm almost at my 3rd month. I have been trying really hard to get bookings from my shows (including the booking slide). I mention the business opp and use that slide. I play about 2 games at a show let's make a deal, and raffle for questions. I'm dying to make the shows more fun and relaxed. I'm probably trying to hard. I think that if I could make the shows more fun I could get the bookings I'm after. Can any share what they do or give me some advice. Thanks!

Just going off the info you just gave...
How long does your demo last, shorter the better!
More importantly, find people in your cluster and go observe their shows. You will be amazed at what you can learn from that!
good luck!

Try to incorporate some of these into your show - humor makes laughter, releases endorphins!

Ditto on keep it short!

Attachments

• AddingHumorToYourShow.doc
    62 KB · Views: 477
Thanks Scott for the document. it couldn't have come at a better time. My recruit had a myster host party Sat. night and since she never has been to a PC show but loves the products I helped her out and coached her the whole way. This is perfect because we all laughed a lot. :)

scottcooks said:
Try to incorporate some of these into your show - humor makes laughter, releases endorphins!

Ditto on keep it short!

Scott, I love your one-liners. I need to use some of these, for sure! Especially people in your "fling zone".:chef:

Thanks guys. You ROCK!!!

Love the lines! I need to try these at my shows :)

I love the one liners. I always seem to make some kind of mess.

1. How can I make my Pampered Chef show more engaging for my guests?

One way to make your show more engaging is to incorporate interactive activities, such as recipe demonstrations or games, to get guests involved and excited about the products. Another idea is to have a theme for your show, such as a holiday or seasonal theme, to make it more fun and festive.

2. What are some tips for creating a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere at my show?

To create a relaxed atmosphere, make sure your guests feel welcome and comfortable in the space. Offer refreshments and snacks, play some background music, and have plenty of seating options available. Additionally, try to keep your presentation light and conversational, rather than overly sales-focused.

3. How can I encourage my guests to interact and ask questions during the show?

One way to encourage guest interaction is to ask open-ended questions and actively listen to their responses. You can also have a Q&A session at the end of the show, where guests can ask any questions they have about the products or the company. Another idea is to give guests small prizes for participating in activities or asking questions.

4. What are some creative ways to showcase the Pampered Chef products at my show?

You can showcase the products in multiple ways, such as through recipe demonstrations, product comparisons, or before-and-after demonstrations. You can also create a display area where guests can see and touch the products for themselves. Another idea is to have a guest or host use the products during the show, so guests can see them in action.

5. How can I keep my guests engaged and interested throughout the entire show?

To keep guests engaged, try to vary the pace and format of your presentation. Use a mix of videos, live demonstrations, and interactive activities to keep things interesting. You can also provide handouts or product catalogs for guests to look through during slower moments. Lastly, make sure to have breaks and allow time for guests to socialize and ask questions throughout the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
cjromero
Replies
Views
baychef