1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Providing a fun show

1. I'm almost at my 3rd month. I have been trying really hard to get bookings from my shows (including the booking slide). I mention the business opp and use that slide. I play about 2 games at a show let's make a deal, and raffle for questions. I'm dying to make the shows more fun and relaxed. I'm probably trying to hard. I think that if I could make the shows more fun I could get the bookings I'm after. Can any share what they do or give me some advice. Thanks!

Mar 22, 2009
  2. Koolotus

Koolotus Advanced Member

Just going off the info you just gave...
    How long does your demo last, shorter the better!
    More importantly, find people in your cluster and go observe their shows. You will be amazed at what you can learn from that!
    good luck!

Mar 23, 2009
  3. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Try to incorporate some of these into your show - humor makes laughter, releases endorphins!

Ditto on keep it short!

Attached Files:

Mar 23, 2009
  4. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

Thanks Scott for the document. it couldn't have come at a better time. My recruit had a myster host party Sat. night and since she never has been to a PC show but loves the products I helped her out and coached her the whole way. This is perfect because we all laughed a lot. :)

Mar 23, 2009
  5. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Scott, I love your one-liners. I need to use some of these, for sure! Especially people in your "fling zone".:chef:

Mar 23, 2009
  6. Thanks guys. You ROCK!!!

Mar 23, 2009
  7. dbldip21

dbldip21 Gold Member

Love the lines! I need to try these at my shows :)

Mar 24, 2009
  8. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

I love the one liners. I always seem to make some kind of mess.

Mar 24, 2009
Have something to add?