• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Email Marketing Platform Should I Choose for My Summer Newsletter?

In summary, the conversation is about choosing between My Email Designs and Tasty Tidbits for creating newsletters. The person asking for advice is concerned about over spending and not wanting to commit to i-contact. Others in the conversation share their positive experiences with both My Email Designs and Tasty Tidbits, as well as their opinions on using i-contact. It is suggested to try the 15 day trial for i-contact and to consider the monthly fee based on the number of email contacts.
dkitten13
I am deciding between My Email Designs and Tasty Tidbits. any advise? Also, is it possible not to commit yet to i-contact or will that sabotage my efforts. I am really trying not to over spend since my summer has been so slow!

Thanks for the input!

I have only been with one so far- so I can't speak for the other. I'd say it's probably what you like about how they each LOOK to you.I use Mike's Email design, and it's very simple to upload to i-Contact.
One thing I would comment on as far as Tasty Tidbits- (Joy), she's on here on CS and is great! Always willing to share information...but I know she does some flyers that are available to her customers of Tasty Tidbits. Others can weigh in on those. I don't see them- since I'm not her customer. Good luck. Either choice can be a good one....it gets your name and the specials in front of your customers each month.

I love Tasty Tidbits. There's so much more than just the newsletter.I don't think there's anything wrong with not signing up for iContact right away. It'll just take you a bit longer to get your newsletter out, but you'll be saving time not having to create the newsletter from scratch.

I don't think I've ever heard (or, rather, read) anything bad about Mike's e-mail, so it probably is just a matter of preference. I did switch to Joy's a few month ago from a service that was definitely lacking. I've been very satisfied with Tasty Tidbits, and the extra features are definitely a plus. Two people sent me e-mails when they changed addy's, asking for their information to be updated, so they can continue to receive the newsletters!

As for iContact, it's not an absolute neccesity. I'm wondering, personally, if I should cancel the service, but I do like being able to see who opens the e-mail, how many times, and who is clicking on the link to my website. I think my biggest problem is I don't follow-up when I do have this information (I really should be calling and saying "did you see anything you like?). So, if you're going to put the information to good use, it's worth the monthly fee, when you're ready to start the subscription. If you're not going to put in the effort, then save the money (see, that was directed more to me than you).

I use Mike's email and I love it, I do not use Icontact, just my regular gmail, and do not have any problems.

I just started with Mike's newsletters and i contact. You can try I-contact, they have a 15 day trial. The cost of i-contact is based on the amount of email contacts you have. So obviously the more you have the more it will cost you.

I use Mike's and I love it!!!

I use Tasty Tidbits and love the service and all of the extra goodies!

What are the pros and cons of using newsletters for marketing?

Newsletters can be an effective way to market products and services, but they also have some drawbacks. On the positive side, newsletters allow for direct communication with customers and can help build brand loyalty. They also provide a platform for showcasing new products and promotions. However, newsletters can be costly and time-consuming to produce, and there is no guarantee that recipients will actually read them. Additionally, if the content is not relevant or engaging, it may lead to recipients unsubscribing from future newsletters.

How can newsletters benefit my business?

Newsletters have several potential benefits for businesses. They can help to keep customers informed about new products, promotions, and company updates. They can also drive traffic to your website and social media platforms, increasing brand visibility. Newsletters can also be used to gather customer feedback and insights, helping to improve products and services. Additionally, they can be a cost-effective way to reach a large audience and generate leads for potential sales.

What are some tips for creating successful newsletters?

To create successful newsletters, it is important to have a clear goal or purpose for each one. This could be promoting a new product, sharing company news, or providing valuable information to customers. Newsletters should also have a visually appealing design and be mobile-friendly. It is crucial to have a strong subject line and engaging content that will entice readers to open and read the newsletter. Including a call-to-action and links to your website or social media can also help to drive conversions and engagement.

Are there any legal considerations when sending newsletters?

Yes, there are some legal considerations to keep in mind when sending newsletters. It is important to comply with anti-spam laws, which require recipients to have given consent to receive your newsletters. This can be obtained through opt-in forms or by having a pre-existing business relationship with the recipient. Additionally, newsletters should include an option for recipients to unsubscribe at any time. It is also important to ensure that all content, including images and text, is original or properly credited to avoid copyright infringement.

How often should I send newsletters?

The frequency of newsletters can vary depending on the business and its goals. However, it is generally recommended to send newsletters on a regular schedule, such as monthly or quarterly. This allows for consistency and keeps customers engaged without overwhelming them with too many emails. It is also important to pay attention to open and click-through rates to determine if the frequency needs to be adjusted. It is better to send fewer high-quality newsletters than to send too many that may be seen as spam.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pampered2007
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies