• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Pronto Pasta & Sausage Skillet

In summary, the Pronto Pasta & Sausage Skillet is a quick and easy weeknight meal option that can be ready in just 20 minutes. You can use any type of pasta for this dish, but short pasta shapes like penne, rotini, or shells are recommended. The sausage used is pre-cooked, so there is no need to cook it separately. If desired, you can substitute the sausage for a different protein, such as chicken, shrimp, or tofu. The dish can also be made in advance and reheated later, although the pasta may absorb more liquid and the dish may be slightly less saucy when reheated.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Can anyone post this recipe please from weekday dinners done? I can't seem to find this one card and I have to use the sausage before it goes bad. TIA

Really? No one?

kcmckay said:
Really? No one?

Sorry Katie! I gave all of my products to one of my team, to use for her Fall Preview Show...so I don't have them either right now!

Ughh that stinks but thank you for responding. I can't even google a comparable recipe and I'm getting hungry!

Hi there! I would be happy to share the recipe from Weekday Dinners Done with you. It's for a delicious sausage and vegetable skillet dish. Here's what you'll need:- 1 pound of sausage, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of cooked rice or pasta (optional)Instructions:1. In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
2. In the same skillet, sauté the onion, bell pepper, and garlic until softened.
3. Add in the diced tomatoes, chicken broth, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
4. Bring the mixture to a simmer and let cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add the cooked sausage back into the skillet and let simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
6. Serve over cooked rice or pasta, if desired.I hope you enjoy this quick and easy dinner recipe! Let me know how it turns out for you. Happy cooking!

1. What is the cooking time for the Pronto Pasta & Sausage Skillet?

The Pronto Pasta & Sausage Skillet can be ready in just 20 minutes, making it a quick and easy weeknight meal option.

2. Can I use any type of pasta for this dish?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta that you prefer or have on hand. We recommend using short pasta shapes like penne, rotini, or shells for best results.

3. Is the sausage already cooked or do I need to cook it separately?

The sausage used in the Pronto Pasta & Sausage Skillet is pre-cooked, so you do not need to cook it separately. Simply add it to the skillet with the other ingredients and it will heat up and infuse the dish with flavor.

4. Can I substitute the sausage for a different protein?

Yes, you can definitely substitute the sausage for a different protein such as chicken, shrimp, or even tofu for a vegetarian option. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Can I make this dish in advance and reheat it later?

While the Pronto Pasta & Sausage Skillet is best served fresh, you can make it in advance and reheat it later. Just keep in mind that the pasta may absorb more liquid and the dish may be slightly less saucy when reheated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• photochef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefSandyR
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies