• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promotional Materials, Bags, Catalogues, Aprons Etc Etc...

In summary, as a new consultant, you can easily order extra catalogues, bags, and other supplies through your consultant account on Pampered Chef's website. You can also contact customer service or purchase supplies at events. Promoting your business with these items is a great way to reach new customers.
PreciousDreamzz
I'm a new consultant and I was wondering where we order extra catalogues, bags, etc. All the fun stuff….?

I've been looking on Consultant Corner and Pampered Partner and I can't find anything like that.

Thanks!

It can be found by looking at your cart in the upper right hand corner of consultants corner. (Easiest way to show it to you) Then you may see options to shop products and then find supplies or samples... if you need more detailed help please let me know by private messaging me or just replying to this with Quote.

Congratulations on becoming a new consultant! Ordering extra catalogues, bags, and other supplies is a great way to promote your business and reach new customers. The best place to order these items is through your consultant account on Pampered Chef's website. Here's how: 1. Log in to your consultant account on Pampered Chef's website. 2. Click on the "Shop" tab at the top of the page. 3. On the left side of the page, under "Business Supplies," click on "Order Supplies." 4. This will take you to the Business Supplies Order page. Here, you can order extra catalogues, bags, and other supplies. 5. Select the items you would like to order by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button next to each item. 6. Once you have selected all the items you want to order, click on the "Checkout" button at the bottom of the page. 7. Follow the prompts to complete your order and it will be shipped directly to you. You can also contact Pampered Chef's customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 to place an order for business supplies. They can assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Additionally, you can also purchase business supplies at Pampered Chef events, such as Consultant Boot Camp or National Conference. These events often have a business supply store where you can purchase items in person. I hope this helps and happy selling!

What types of promotional materials do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of promotional materials including bags, catalogues, aprons, and more. These materials are designed to help you showcase our products and promote your business.

Can I customize the promotional materials with my own logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for our promotional materials. You can add your own logo or branding to make the materials unique to your business.

How can I order promotional materials?

You can order promotional materials through your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Simply select the materials you want and follow the ordering process.

Are there any minimum order requirements for promotional materials?

No, there are no minimum order requirements for our promotional materials. You can order as many or as few as you need to promote your business.

Can I return or exchange promotional materials?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges for promotional materials. However, if there is a defect in the materials, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • PigletsMom