• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Outlet Promotions - Discover the Latest Items!

In summary, the purpose of "Boost Your Sales with Outlet Promotions - Discover the Latest Items!" is to increase sales and introduce new products to customers through discounted outlet promotions. New items are regularly added to the promotion every month or every other month. The outlet promotion items are not of lower quality, but simply discontinued or overstocked products being sold at a discounted price. Consultants can earn commission on outlet promotion sales, though it may be lower than regular product sales. To promote the outlet promotion to customers, consultants can utilize social media, email blasts, parties, or personal outreach.
AmyjonesPC
How is everyone promoting the new outlet. They just changed the items and I want to send out someting to a few people, but don't know what I should send...

I am advertising in my e-newsletter for now since the items have changed at the beginning of the month...and showing pics of the items too.

I sent an email through my website - one of the templates. Got 1 order and a catalog show out of it.

Has anyone seen the serving bowls on the outlet? Are they really stoneware? Are they glazed on the inside and out?

serving bowls???
jenniferlynne said:
Has anyone seen the serving bowls on the outlet? Are they really stoneware? Are they glazed on the inside and out?

I was about to order stoneware bowls from another company (SLAH):eek: , but if I can get ours. I was just saying at a SLAH show lastnight that I wish we sold bowls lol Im going to take a look now.

They are stoneware and they have basically the same U&C as the SA's.

oh those bowls
jenniferlynne said:

They are beautiful and large. Yes, they're stoneware and glazed inside and out. Last years spring/summer colors. They're a steal at $48.

What is the purpose of "Boost Your Sales with Outlet Promotions - Discover the Latest Items!"?

The purpose of this program is to increase sales and introduce new products to customers through outlet promotions. It is a way for customers to get discounted products while also generating more revenue for the company.

How often are new items added to the outlet promotion?

New items are added to the outlet promotion on a regular basis, usually every month or every other month. This allows customers to consistently have new options to choose from and keeps the promotion fresh and exciting.

Are the outlet promotion items of lower quality compared to regular products?

No, the outlet promotion items are not of lower quality. They are simply products that are being discontinued or are overstocked and need to be sold at a discounted price. They are still high-quality Pampered Chef products.

Can consultants earn commission on outlet promotion sales?

Yes, consultants can earn commission on outlet promotion sales. However, the commission may be lower than regular product sales due to the discounted price. It is still a great opportunity for consultants to increase their sales and earn more income.

How can I promote the outlet promotion to my customers?

There are several ways to promote the outlet promotion to your customers. You can share it on your social media platforms, send out an email blast, or even host a special outlet promotion party. You can also personally reach out to your customers and let them know about the discounted products available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jackieblue
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • thatgirl2120
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jewel