• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Boost Interest in My Mystery Host Show?

In summary, the conversation discussed ways to boost sales in the last week of January. Suggestions included offering discounts, hosting a flash sale, reaching out to previous customers, partnering with other businesses, implementing a referral program, and hosting a virtual event. For the Mystery Host Show, potential incentives were mentioned such as free products, discounts, gift certificates, and bonus entries. The key is to promote the show and create a sense of excitement and urgency.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
HELP! My January sales have fizzled big time:( and I really need to get some more sales in for the month. I have set up a Mystery Host Show as a Catalog show... put it in my Newsletter and on Facebook. I am just not getting any interest! Since there is only a week left I was thinking of offering an additional incentive but not sure what.

This is one thought of adding to it...
What a SWEET deal I have for you!
Participate in my Mystery Host Show for January…
(Place an order… Book a February Show… Sign up to be a consultant on my team)

You will automatically be entered to win ???????

Attachments

• Mystery Host Show.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 782
I am actually doing this for January also but remember hosts get more free in January so the host benefits are higher. I emailed my customers (not in my newsletter so it got special attention) and posted on Facebook. I have 8 people that wanted to be a part. Because of the higher host values, the first host will get $150 free, the second one $100 and three people will get $55! I also enticed them by offering a $13 item free just for participating (round up trivet, love giving that thing as a special!). You might need to start calling some people - maybe recent guests at your parties to see if they were able to get everything they wanted, past hosts, etc.

(Thinking maybe a gift card to a local restaurant… or a free product… or a discount on a future order)Any suggestions?First of all, don't panic! It's not uncommon for sales to slow down in January after the holiday rush. Here are a few suggestions to help boost your sales in the last week of the month:1. Offer a limited time discount or promotion. This can be a percentage off a certain product or a buy one, get one free deal. Make sure to promote it heavily on social media and in your newsletter.2. Host a flash sale. This is a great way to create urgency and get people to act quickly. Offer a deep discount on a popular product for a limited time (a few hours or a day) and promote it through social media and email.3. Reach out to your previous customers and offer them a special deal or discount. They have already purchased from you before, so they are more likely to do so again.4. Partner with other small businesses or influencers for a joint promotion. This can help you reach a new audience and bring in more sales.5. Offer a referral program. Encourage your current customers to refer their friends and family to you by offering them a discount or free product for every referral that makes a purchase.6. Host a virtual party or event. This can be a fun way to engage with your customers and showcase your products. Offer exclusive discounts or prizes for those who attend and make a purchase.As for your Mystery Host Show, here are a few ideas for additional incentives:- Offer a free product or gift basket to the winner of the Mystery Host Show.- Give a discount or credit towards a future purchase to the winner.- Partner with a local business to offer a gift certificate or prize.- Offer a personalized gift or item from your product line.- Give a bonus entry to those who book a February show or sign up to be a consultant on your team.Remember to promote your Mystery Host Show heavily and create a sense of excitement and urgency around it. Good luck and don't give up!

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a promotional event where guests are entered into a drawing to become the "host" of the show and receive all the host benefits, such as free products and discounts. The host is chosen randomly at the end of the show.

How do I promote my Mystery Host Show?

There are a few ways to promote your Mystery Host Show. You can share the event on social media, send out invitations to friends and family, and ask guests to bring a friend. You can also offer incentives, such as extra entries into the drawing for every guest they bring.

Can I choose the host for my Mystery Host Show?

No, the host is chosen randomly at the end of the show. This adds an element of excitement and surprise for all guests.

Do I need to be present during the drawing for the host?

Yes, as the consultant, you should be present for the drawing to ensure fairness and answer any questions from the guests. This also gives you the opportunity to showcase the host benefits and answer any questions about hosting a show.

What are some tips for a successful Mystery Host Show?

Some tips for a successful Mystery Host Show include promoting the event well in advance, offering incentives for guests to attend and bring friends, and creating a fun and engaging atmosphere during the show. Make sure to also highlight the host benefits and encourage guests to consider hosting their own show in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies